*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652812-Finding-quality-submissives-in-Secondlif
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Other · #1652812
An article I wrote in SL for a magazne called Spank
The Bondage lifestyle seems to be a huge part of the adult areas in Second life, but are most of the people that practice this life only in it for the fetishes? Or does the submissives in this large community actually understand what it is to be a submissive?
This question is asked on a daily basis: is it possible to find a good quality submissive in Second life? And what exactly IS a good quality submissive?
There is no wrong answer to this question. A lot of Doms and Dommes have their own beliefs and theories in this lifestyle. And also run their “household” in different manners and structures. I have come across many Owners and have asked their thoughts on this issue. What makes a good quality submissive.
Macarius Vlodovic: “Obedience, without question. Complete loyalty, and honest to her family and herself.”
Q. Do you feel that quality submissives are few and far between here in SL?
MV: yes I do…too many posers.
Whitebuffalo Wylie, a Dom of one year on Second life and 10 yrs Real life had this to say:
“A good sub is willing to give their all..their will..their control..their body must be given freely and without question or regrets. It has also become hard to weed out the posers from the quality subs.”

It seems, these days, a lot of the submissives in SL are only looking for sexual encounters. Either they are married and unhappy and have the desire for static fetishes (I.e. latex doll, foot fetish, pony play) and cannot fulfill these fantasies in their real life, or they are unexperienced, and wish not to learn anything, but fulfill their own selfish cravings for the kinks.
There are, however, a handful of submissives who have the desire in their heart to be owned and Dominated. They wish nothing more in their life but to feel a loss of control, where they are owned mind, body, and soul. Obedience, love, trust, and honesty seem to be key parts of a quality submissive. Someone who understands that their submission is a gift that they have control over whom they give it to. Also, they expect to have a certain level of emotional feelings for their Owner(s). They don’t wish to have a collar slapped on, or given the day they meet a Dom or Domme. They want to feel that they are loved and wanted in a household.
But with subs, there is also the other part of the spectrum. The Owners. The Dom or Dommes who own a submissive can just as easily break a good quality slave down to nothing. Or even possible mold her into something better. It is a consentual part of the lifestyle that is not only important but also contrversial, as there are many who do not believe in other Owners techniques and ways to “break” and then mold a girl into a good quality submissive. But as we mentioned earlier, there is no wrong way to live this life. Everyone has their own thoughts and beliefs as well as structures they go by. Some might think they are wrong, and others not.

So, there are such thing as quality subs in Second life. They are out there waiting to serve. The desire in their heart, and the fire burning in their soul. So next time you’re on the lookout, ask yourself, “is this what I want in a girl? And will she make me happy in my Second life.”
© Copyright 2010 Deja Greycloud (rikku2122 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652812-Finding-quality-submissives-in-Secondlif