*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653326-True-or-False-Love
by J.R
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Drama · #1653326
My feelings for this boy are deep, shattered dreams may await.
Your all I seem to think about, when my mind drifts away.. I miss you all the time. I try to sleep though it feels like insomnia has struck me. So i lay on my bed awake thinking of you. Why do I love you, when I don't even want to? You have always been there for me, but what has happened to our present love? You are my dream, my life, my love, and I can't have you. You've hurt me, cheated, and you just come back clean and clear.. with her. Hath you betrayed me, why? The relationship flashes then shattered before my very eyes oh so painfully. I am crying my eyes out, i feel like dying because I cannot stop bleeding in your love. You say there is nothing left to talk over, but of course there is, you just left me there cold, and broken hearted. Could you forgive me for what ever I have done? For I love you so deeply I would do anything. I know I am not as pretty as other girls but I try my hardest to be the best for you because I love you and nothing you or anyone else says can break that no matter what. What were you thinking of when you said forever and always? You didn't mean it baby. I will never forget you because I love you.

© Copyright 2010 J.R (marisollove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653326-True-or-False-Love