*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653810-The-Antonides-Internal-Affair-C2
by Ladi D
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1653810
Terra is falling in lust....with her boss!
  He was doing it again. Staring. Herealised that he shouldn't be staring at his secretary like she was the last meal that he would ever eat. He swallowed as he contemplated the thought of having her under his masculine body, hearing her make those sweet sounds as he made tender love to her, imagining her wrapping her long sexy legs around his waist as he pounded deep into her cabin of love. He took a breath and closed his eyes, wanting to make the sexual tension go away as quickly as it had appeared.  It was obvious that he was attracted to this woman but was she attracted to him. 

    After finally calming his body from a near sexual outburst he decide there was only one way to find out. 

                        *  *  *  *



Terra watched her boss close his eyes as if he was trying to control himself.  She had seen the way he had been watching her.  She had seen him each and every time he watched her.  Sometimes she could feel his eyes ravishing her body like a dog in heat and my did that feeling entice her.  She wanted her boss,no doubt about that. She wanted him to love and caress her body. Kiss her lips like a long lost lover, make her cum like she had never before or wouldn't after him.  Terra could feel her hot juices flowing  down her thighs, the way her clit pulsed at the thought of  letting Mr. Antonides seek the pleasure he knew they both desired.  She couldn't sit around and wait any longer she had to go after him, her body had insisted that she should. Insisted that she had to quench her thrist.

                            * * * *

    "Terra could you step into my office for a second?" asked Mr. Antonides.

    "Be there in a sec Antonides" Terra replied.

  Terra took a long breath.  The day had finally ended at Antonides Real Estate, and Terra was more than ready to go home, cook dinner, and the prepare for bed.  She hoped Antonides didn't want much out of her tonight because as tired as she was she was not prepared to do overtime.

  Terra cut the lamp off at her desk and knocked on the door to her boss' office. The 5th floor was quiet and tranquil a complete contrast to earlier in the day.

" Come in" said Antonides deep baritone voice.

  Terra went into the elegant office that was decorated in creams, biege and blues and sat down opposite her boss in a client chair.

"Whats up Mr. Antonides?" Terra asked anxiously.

Terra felt a little uncomfortable since this night it was only her and her sexy boss.  Terra watched as Antonides blinked his long eyelashes. Looking at her and devouring her as he had done earlier in the hallway. He opened his mouth and closed it again as if he was trying to say something but the words wouldn't form.  He closed his hazel brown eyes and opened them again. To no avail he couldn't say what was on his mind.

  "Is there something that needs to be said Antonides?" asked Terra.

  Antonides sighed and took a long deep breath.

"As a matter of fact there is Terra. I don't know how to say this but- Terra interrupted him

"Then don't say anything at all"

Terra got up from her seat in the clients chair and approached her boss in the most sexual matter. She  swiveled his chair so that he would be facing her.  She let go of a seductive laugh and pulled her long hair from within the bun she had tied it into during lunch.

She leaned forward to kiss the lips of her boss. At first he kissed her as if he were unsure.  She probed his mouth until he gave in to the temptation and love she had to offer if only for a brief moment. He pushed his tongue in her mouth turning the tables and taking complete control of the session. He pulled her intoxicating body down on his lap and roamed his hands gently over the small of her back and into the strength of her hair.  She smelled of lilac and summer and he wanted to taste everything that was her.  He heard her moan his name and it felt wonderful coming from her sweet lips. He felt her hands caress the tight muscles in his back. She loved the way they flexed under her touch, the way he moaned when she touched a specific spot. He picked her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and cleared his desk with one sweep of his hand.  He layed her small body down on his 1500 dollar desk and studied her body within a quick second deciding how he was going to ravish her body from centimeter to centimeter.  Terra grabbed for his erection and began massaging him. His breath caught in his throat and he tenderly began to undress her.

  He took time and patience and undressed her slowly from head to toe opting her to keep on her 6 inch black stiletto pumps. She lay there naked except the pumps and unbuckled Antonides' belt and pulled down his zipper  and took hold of his erection.  She got up from the desk and sat in the boss' chair and began to perform on his manhood, stroking with her hands, making love to his penis with her mouth.  He grabbed the back of her neck and helped her to please as he came in her mouth. Swallowing his nectar, she stood and leaned over on his desk as he took position and slid into her nest.

                      * * * *

Terra moaned as he slid into her cavern. She felt every inch of his manhood stroke her special place.  She had no idea that a man could be so good at this.  She had never in her life experienced such a pleasure and she wanted more. More of him. More of this.

  He soon gathered a rhythm and she matched it. She let him take her away his special place. A place that she knew he only shared with her. A place where there was no hurt, no pain, no feelings just wonderful unadultered sex.

She heard herself moan his name as if she had done it more than just this time. She felt him grab her ass in a way that wasn't possessive but provocative. She heard him whisper sweet nothings to her in his southern accent.  He gently pulled her hair, massaged her back. She felt herself falling over into paradise, into a world they created together, a world that she wanted to return and soon she would.  He moaned his release and then it was over. Their world had faded, their togetherness no longer there.

  Terra hurried to reclaim the belongings he had carelessly thrown across the room. Her clothes contrasting with the light colors of the office. She picked up each garment piece by piece, putting them on as her boss recollected himself.

  They stared at one another for what seemed like an eternity and then Terra decided to excusenotkowing what to think or say.  She assumed her boss had nothing to say either and made way for the door when she felt an iron-clad grasp stop her cold.
© Copyright 2010 Ladi D (ladyduggie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1653810-The-Antonides-Internal-Affair-C2