*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654560-Maison-Saves-Anya
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1654560
Maison goes to save his queen anya in this epic flash fiction
Maison burst through the doors of the castle, slaughtering all who would stand in his way; Tearing flesh from bone and limb form body. Blinded by his quest for revenge, his blood boiled with rage. As he massacred wave after wave of the fallen angels; Maison could only think of his queen, locked away deep inside this hellish place. The bodies of the fallen littered the battlefield. As he battled his way deeper into the castle, he could hear faint cries of agony. It could only be Anya, his queen of the damned. Knowing that he was her only salvation was overwhelming him with denial. For in this place Maison was no more than a mere mortal man, fighting on pure will to save his queen. He was weakening and loosing his strength. As he rested in the narrow corridor, Maison was constantly torment by the harrowing cries of Anya. The gashes on Maison’s body throbbed with pain, but he knew he must push onward. At last, Maison reached a large courtyard littered with the bones of the people who had been tortured and killed their. In the center of the field of death, a holding cell stood. he struggled to maneuver over the corpses. As he reached the cell, Maison gazed inside were Anya lay…dead. Maison dropped to his knees, overwhelmed by his failure to save the only person who ever showed him kindness. Shattered and broken, a single tear fell from his eye.
“What do I have now?” Maison asked himself as he grabbed a nearby sword from the hands of a fallen angel. He then thrust the sword through his chest, and uttered his answer, “nothing.”
© Copyright 2010 KingMaison (kingmaison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654560-Maison-Saves-Anya