*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654565-Ecstasy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1654565
This is a flash fiction about a man with a complex taste.
Ecstasy



      I’m a simple man with complex taste. I like the juiciness, sucking and licking it. The warm tasteful ecstasy sends chills down my spine. It was my first time doing it, so I was not too good at it. I was very anxious to get to the best part. The best part, when I stopped licking and go to town. I wanted to bite it but did not because it would hurt way badly.

      The aroma of the sweetness ran through my head fluently and peacefully. I came to notice that I heard myself moaning loudly. I moaned even louder as I found myself licking more and more and my tongue feeling something soft and gushy on the tip of it. I could feel the climax approaching fast ahead.

      The thrill was at its highest point. The blood is rushing through my vessels so fast that I am feeling like a super volcano on the verge of erupting after billions of years building up hot steam in its dormant stage. It finally came!

        “ Five-hundred thirty-five, five-hundred thirty-six. I did it! I found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a chocolate filled lollipop!”

© Copyright 2010 dtillery (dtillery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654565-Ecstasy