*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655463-Angels-Encounter
by Orange
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1655463
Mr. God meets the love of his life.
It was like nothing he had ever seen before. His crimson shades fell down to the tip of his nose, eyes wide behind them. He opened his mouth earlier to say something, but left it agape and remained silent. There, standing coy and smiling with long bleach-blonde puffy hair stood an angel that had just arrived in Heaven. She was blushing intensely almost as much as he. Mr. God was awestruck. He had never seen a more extravagant figure as she in all his time.
“Umm…Mr. God, was it?” His heart melted at the sound of her voice. It was as sweet as honey nectar in the spring.
“I’m a bit frightened, being…an angel now.” She seemed flustered.
“Can you please show me around?” She blushed. Mr. God smiled kindly and nodded.
“Come on. I’ll show you to your new home.” She fluttered her new little wings joyously and followed close beside him.
They toured the local area, seeing many of Heaven’s famous adornments that it offered. They had lunch at a very exquisite little restaurant, and stopped by Mr. God’s house to rest and enjoy some time together. Finally, they headed to a house not far from Mr. God’s own, 1337 Jesus Drive. He walked her up to the door and gave her the keys.
“Thank you so much, Mr. God! I had a great time.”
“Don’t mention it, Esquira. You know…you can pick yourself a new name, if you wish. The records haven’t been filed yet. Start life in Heaven anew, y’know?” Esquira pondered the idea.
“Well…I suppose if I must. I would like to be named…” She gave him a warm-hearted smile.
“…Mrs. God.” Mr. God beamed and leaned in for a kiss. She leaned foreword and accepted the gesture. They embraced.
© Copyright 2010 Orange (matix456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655463-Angels-Encounter