*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655688-rough-around-the-edges
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1655688
A short piece of emotive writing
I made love to you like I fuck in my head. Slowly, darkly, madly.
You made me feel like my head does. Rough unkempt and malodorous. I’m bad now, and vomit. I chew and don't swallow. You make my head ache and I wish I had your stamina. Why couldn’t you just be like all the other pretty girls, made of glass and spun sugar and ribbons and love? Instead you are ugly and vapid and stretched over thin bones likely to break making my heart hurt making me sick.

Your behavior is at best a beast and a bad thing. You incessant demands like a million little pricks of baby lightening. Little tadpoles for me to lick and love. I hated you from the start. Why didn’t you just leave me alone.

My burden feels like a blessing in disguise, if it means you might leave me alone. They always said how good you'd be, if only you'd get up and try. You sat around waiting for something to happen. Something to happen, nothing happened.
© Copyright 2010 Laura Dealy (silverfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655688-rough-around-the-edges