*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655715-One-Mina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by New BB
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1655715
Girls vs. Girls
You could tell in this age the cold meant nothing to the women of Brooklyn. Remember the gloves with the clip attached at the sleeve so you don't lose them (either pair)? I wish they had a clip for leggings so my children wouldn't have to endure the patronage on the corner. I guess indoors were for the weak, for the pilfered hearts, and for dreamers.

Megan had sewn her last stitch of leggings by hand. She was all for women who were less fortunate but what had become of her that she had a voided a whimsical life of fantasies, dreams and the forgotten. Megan had found God.

Her new job started on Monday but from the first she could not understand why her mother took the news so hard. Megan's life was changing and she needed that help.
"Mommy , she still called her. a term or a person from which life sprung.

"I need to talk,." "About what?" she had mustered.

When life was so new. It was that time of the month. January was like that. And February too. "I need this job." "Who is it for? Megan?"

When you pull your sister into this- your cockimameyed schemes i lose all respect for yours twin powers. Mom laughed. Megan sulked for a solid moment but then smiled and said, "Don't tell.


Their sun was no longer patented. If you know what I mean. Foreigners everywhere. Everyone wanted to watch Tyra. if only for the real and to see themselves. And nowadays the tea was just as brewed as the beer. Crack a smile. It was dangerous to walk in the streets. Megan walked to her bedroom. she meandered over the fabrics draped across the window. How valuable the thrift stores were. Store upon store the prices seemed generous to her. Her own clothes felt like second hand even new. So much went into her look. And now she had to skiddaddle before the shop shut down from lack of employees.

Sarah? Ten minutes ago made her late. At this point her sister was being obscene with her tardiness How would she make it. Beauty makes a comeback. What would Sarah bring? "Two lunches ladies. You only get two slim chances to stuff your faces. Calvin thinks that's generous and so does Tom. "Only in America."

The dread of work is as dauinting as the aspect of not having work. We walk in . "Single file , ladies. "Roberto waits for no one clad in torn jeans. Think fine lingerie. We'll be done no time soon. A long slender needle paved one long unified stitch.
© Copyright 2010 New BB (tt.com95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655715-One-Mina