*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973485-Recount
by New BB
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1973485
Daughter composes a story to lead Mom through a transient state of life after death.
Nothing was good enough for my mother.I imagined the world would try to appease her.Everyday the Almanac papers changed.I mean the newspapers told a different story everyday.In that way not much stayed the same.The closest thing we had to the same stories and different story styles everday was the paper.

Well...I want a recount.That's what we'd use them for.too many bodies.Raise them up!A dollar a share.said wiseman Morgan.
Just edit the paper.retorted Stanley.
Even though they were not those type of guys they did as they were told.(that time)They had been adventurous.But for Munsie of Munsie motors-who worked the clock tight-anything was considerable.They couldn't spare a dime, cut a corner or mince words.non-stop around the clock.What?Secretary-on-Wheels.Who was that?-Where was she?Oh.

In the writing.And my sister, "?"exclaimed.Now no spaces.Aawww!Come on!What are we indigenous peoples?
Let the righteous scream-RECOUNT-for righteous reasons.This was personal for me.
The plot thickens.
Unfinished business probably.
© Copyright 2014 New BB (tt.com95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973485-Recount