*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658365-Amy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1658365
Amy finds that a massage from a friend leads to some incredible sex
“You win. Lie down on the bed and take your top off.” He stood and went to his bag.

“I need to take my top off?” Amy as self-conscious as ever was filled with panic, her big brown eyes filled instantly with terror and confusion. She was wearing the new lace bra and panties she had bought specially but was scared of revealing her body, the box they came in hidden under the bed.

She stood in her jeans, a black top above, the black was meant to be slimming, without it she would loose the slimming factor and hated the idea that he might cringe at the sight of her. He had repeatedly told her she looked great, that men liked some curves and if she lost weight she would loose the great shape her body had but she still wanted to loose the last stone, and he had never seen her without a tight top holding everything in place.

“It's a lot easier and I'd hate to ruin your clothes.” He was rummaging in his bag with his back to her. She took the opportunity and pealed off the top and threw herself face down on the bed. Her short brown hair splayed out all around her on the blue duvet.

She turned her head to the mirror allowing her to watch him. He had found the small pink bottle and squirted the cream onto his hand as he knelt beside her. Cream oozed between his fingers as he warmed it between his hands.

He pushed his fingertips into the soft flesh on her neck, she shivered at the feel of the cool cream on her skin. Working slowly and gently his fingers squeezed and rubbed. They moved down the curve of her neck to her shoulders where they worked more intensely, she moaned as she felt her body relax.

Muscles no longer under her control rolled her head from side to side at his touch. Slipping beneath the straps of her bra his fingers spread out over her shoulder blades his thumbs pressing gently up her spine.

Before she realised what he was doing her bra clasp was open. The straps fell from her back onto the bed. The flash of panic was only slight and quickly passed as she found concentrating on anything hard while his hands worked their way down her back loosening every muscle on their way. She slipped out of the shoulder straps so she was merely lying upon her expensive bra.

At the base of her spine his thumbs pressed into the shallow hollow of the small of her back while fingers spread out pressing against her ticklish sides. His thumbs moved rhythmically and she found her whole body moving in time, her back rising and falling, her head still rolling from side to side but her momentum moving her whole upper-body as well.

His thumbs pushed up her spine as his wrists twisted out, fingertips skating lightly over trembling skin. The tips of his little fingers slipped beneath the waist of her jeans. She felt no panic, her mind was too relaxed, instead her body tingled. Fingers slipped further round, they found the lace of her new lingerie sliding over the light material.

Slowly his hands pushed down, fingers passing over the lace then pushing gently up the rise of her ass. His hands moved round her body, his palms gently grazing her hips while his fingers spread down her thighs. With his thumbs on the outside his hands pushed down and her jeans followed.

Without enough stretch the jeans only moved an inch before sticking. Thoughtlessly she reached beneath herself and popped the button of her jeans letting them slip over her hips. She raised herself  up as the jeans moved down her legs revealing the pale skin beneath.

Trembling his fingers slid gently up over her shaking legs, automatically her legs opened wider. She could feel her panic trying to rise, things were moving too quickly, her fear that her inexperience would be obvious to him provided the fuel.

His fingers gently massaged the backs of her clenched thighs. The gentle heat of his hands softened her muscles and as they relaxed they parted further. Hands worked up her thighs his forefingers casually trailing up the inside of her thighs. She knew the tips of his fingers were within reach of the lace.

Beside her he slowly lowered himself down. Lips pressed against her back and she shivered. Fingertips pushed against the lace and she almost squealed at the bolt of excitement that flew through her.

Confusion filled her head, they knew their relationship couldn't progress past friends, he was involved with someone else, they had talked about it when she announced her feelings for him. Now her friend's fingers were rubbing through a thin covering of lace against her hot, wet flesh.

Lips walked up her spine as he increased the pressure against her. The heat steadily growing between her legs. By the time he reached her neck he was lying beside her, the lace beneath his fingers had become wet. As he moved slowly round her neck she twisted to meet him and their lips locked for the first time.

Her tongue tentatively stretched out to meet his. It felt comfortable, unlike any kiss she had had before. His free hand cupped her face and pulled her up to him. The pressure and passion increased and her whole body turned towards him, the bra falling from her. As her hips rolled round his hand let her slide freely beneath.

Loosing the feel of him against her caused a groan of disappointment from between their kiss. Then lace slowly pushed down over her skin exposed her to the air. She longed for his fingers between her legs again, but he was making her wait.

Gently he pushed her onto her back and their lips broke apart. His nose pushed the stray strands of  hair from her neck giving his mouth access to her throat. His kisses were gentle, her breathing heavy beneath her skin catching with each kiss. His hand slid over her skin, rising up over the mound of a breast to find an erect nipple, he gently squeezed and her breath stopped.

Finally with a gasp her forgotten breathing had started again with her body shaking as she exhaled. He kissed along her collar bone, tongue gently darting out against her skin. He chased his hand up her breast where his fingers relinquished the hard nub to be replaced with lips.

Flicking quickly his tongue excited her and she began moaning. Her back arched up pushing herself harder into his mouth he opened wider accepting more of her into him. Her hand rose to his head, fingers delving into his hair pulling him against her as he sucked and licked.

Pulling back from her he continued down, she sucked her breath in flattening her stomach as lips gently caressed a path down. Pushing himself down the bed he slid over her leg. His lips made their way over the small dark patch of hair and began their descent between her legs.

Probing between her fleshy lips his tongue found her engorged clit. As his wet tongue made contact it was met with a sharp intake of breath that shifted her body making him loose contact momentarily. As her body relaxed again contact was re-established, met with a long sigh of contentment rather than shock.

His lips closed tightly around her letting his tongue work harder against her moving in rhythm with her breathing. Her heartbeat audible around his head as blood surged through her body. Digging her feet into the sheet she lifted up into him. She could feel her heart racing, her breathing quick and shallow trying to force enough oxygen into her blood to feed her muscles.

Her fingers crawled through his hair holding him tight against her. His sucking and licking bringing her closer to orgasm. Heat radiated out from her body, her skin tinged red from the fiery current just below the surface. Her back arched more, her breasts pointing to the ceiling nipples standing proud from the surrounding pink flesh. The top of her head pressed into the bed by the extreme curve allowing her a view of only her curtains upside down. Muscles of her neck and shoulders stood out, beads of sweat formed on her tightened skin.

He opened his mouth wider allowing him to clamp to her body as he felt her trembling from the strain of every muscle in her body clenching. Suddenly her body went numb as every nerve in her body stopped sensing, her breath stopped in her throat her heart paused. Her heart beat continued and every nerve switched back on making her feel like she was on fire.

Her body jerked uncontrollably as she had an orgasm like no other before. Time seemed to slow while also speeding past in a blur, her ears were filled with a muffled white noise, she closed her eyes from the burning light that filled the room. She knew sound was forcing its way out through throat but couldn't hear anything.

Twisting and convulsing she broke free from him, his hands had slipped under her ass and he held her lightly through the throws.

Slowly she regained control, her body stopped convulsing, her legs still trembled, her back straightened as she lowered herself down onto the bed once more. He kissed her thigh gently and she spasmed and let out a short squeak.

He moved up her trembling body. She flinched when he grazed her skin, nerves still on edge. When he reached eye-level he asked if she was OK. Scared of her own voice she nodded enthusiastically her smile making her eyes sparkle and her cheeks redden. He lowered his mouth to hers and this time her tongue was eager to meet his, her neck strained as she lifted into the kiss.

The taste of her was still on his tongue, the memory of his tongue bringing her to orgasm made her savour the taste. Her fingers curled around the bottom of his t-shirt. She pealed it from his body that had begun to glisten with sweat. As it reached his neck he pulled away from her, her mouth missing his instantly. Pulling the top off himself and throwing it to the floor his lips went back to hers.

Her hands trembled as she tried to open his jeans between them, she forced the button free of its hole. With them undone she hastily pushed his jeans and boxers down his legs leaving them around his knees when she couldn't reach any further. She could feel him against her, their bodies pressed together too tight for her to see what she had freed, it felt large and hot.

She brought her hands back up to his head and pulled him tighter to her, while his hand reached between them. She felt him slowly move himself into position, she felt the urge to spasm as he pressed against the more sensitive skin that hadn't calmed down. She felt him ready to enter her, the desire to pull him into her was immense.

Pulling back from her he uttered one word: “Sure?”. She had never been surer about anything but couldn't respond with words. One hand slid down his back fingers roaming over his clenched ass and she gently pulled him into her while rising up to meet her.

With her encouragement he sank into her, sliding with ease into her. A moan forced its way out from  her bitten lip at the feeling, his face hovering above her watching for any sign of discomfort or pain.

She could feel his size pressing inside her, larger than she had experienced but there wasn't the twinge of pain she had felt before. It slid in with ease, filling her with warmth. Once fully submerged he stopped looking so concerned for her and lowered his lips to hers, she could feel the warmth of his breath running over her own quivering lips.

Inside her he was still but she could still feel movement, a gentle throb that felt like a merging of their heartbeats. She pursed her lips to press against his while also lifting her feet from the bed to push his clothes the rest of the way down his legs and to also allow him to sink a couple of mills deeper.

He began a gentle rocking motion, her legs gripped round him. The movement seemed exaggerated within her, small surges of pleasure rippled up her body seeming to pop out of her mouth as a small scream each one seeming to get higher.

His teeth grazed the skin of her neck, his tongue tasted the sweat forming, his lips played gently. Swallowing became harder for her, her mouth became dry, the arid feeling crept down her throat.  Her screams became silent as she couldn't force out enough breath to make sound.

As he pulled himself up from her she gasped for breath, her paralysis cured. Moving faster and harder she found he was in control of her body, with each thrust she breathed with each withdrawal her body shuddered. Her ears were filled with the sound of her own heartbeat mixed with his, her breathing mixed with his. The sounds their bodies were making were deafening to her.

She closed her eyes and felt him kissing her, her body responded by instinct. Behind her closed eyes, she saw bright lights flashing, fireworks caused by him inside her. Her limbs felt light and far away no longer connected, she knew she was holding him tightly, arms wrapping his back that had become covered in a film of sweat, but she could barely feel him.

Her legs lost their strength and fell from around him. Her body lost any strength, she felt like her own muscles were betraying her not responding properly. Time was lost to her, it could have been seconds or hours in the darkness with the flashes of light. The details became lost to her, she felt a heat growing inside her, unlike the first orgasm the sensation was growing deep inside her.

She could see his breaths, large red flares behind her eyelids getting brighter and bigger, they exploded more frequently till one would explode while the other was still fading into the darkness. His heartbeat was a stream of green shooting across her vision in pulses that were speeding by. Her own breaths were blue rockets each exploding higher than the next, white sparklers beat in time with her own pulse.

Amongst the fireworks she could see an explosion that changed colour with every repeated blast. Yellows, oranges, and purples fizzling to blues. The explosion was growing with each blast, the other fireworks slowly becoming less visible amongst the sparks. She recognised the explosion as her mounting orgasm.

The blue fireworks of her breath were getting too high, she pulled back from his lips and they started exploding lower and brighter as air tore through her throat with each gasp.

With the blue fireworks under control the central colour changing one grew more fierce. In a blast of multi colour it filled her vision blotting out everything else, she felt herself scream as it exploded within the centre of her. Despite opening her eyes all she could see where the colours. They gently bled out into the sight of his face above her.

She became more aware of her body, she felt her skin covered with sweat pressed against him. She could feel her smile across her face, the feel of him still inside her making her want to giggle, fluids were running from between her legs trickling over her skin, tickling her.

She slipped her arms up to round his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. She knew the orgasm hadn't been just hers although she couldn't concentrate on how she knew.

He pulled out of her and she stifled another giggle as another stream ran between her legs with his leaving. They manoeuvred under the duvet neither wanting to leave the other and she fell asleep with her back pressed against his chest feeling him breathing against her, his arm wrapped round her making her feel warm and safe.
© Copyright 2010 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1658365-Amy