*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659614-Dirty-Little-Secret-Name-Prologe
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1659614
Alex has a boyfriend who doesn't understand her. Oscar and Alex meet. What's next?
Listen to "Name" - Goo Goo Dolls

She was fuming; sitting in her car all she kept thinking about was how stupid Jake was being about her actually having a life. Really!? Why does he have such a problem with it!  Alex wiped away an anger tear that had slipped down her cheek. Jake and her have been together for two years and you would have thought that they would be over this hump by now, but no Jake did not work like that. He back tracks, a lot.

Glancing at the clock on the dashboard, she decided she should pick up the dog food before the store closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar was staring at the wall and trying to count the little cracks he could find hidden. There had been no business in over an hour and they were already over staffed; so he was just waiting for his manager to say the three magic words, "You can leave."

Hearing the sliding doors open, he looked up only to see a cute girl walk in. He smiled to himself because was walking fairly fast for a girl of her size. She had brown hair, that had been streaked blond and was a chocolate brown underneath, she was roughly 5"1. He couldn't get a good view of her face though since she was headed towards the back of the store.

Ten minutes pass and the girl he had just seen still didn't come back towards the front and he had been staring at the door so he knew that she could not have left. Deciding to just do his job and ask if she needed help finding anything, he went on the search for her.

After glancing in all of the aisles he found her in the dog food area. Approaching her, he noticed her hands were shaking a bit. Quietly he asked, "Excuse me ma'am. Can I help you with anything?" She slowly turned around and looked at him with tear-pooled emerald eyes.

"Yes."
© Copyright 2010 LittleAM (littleam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1659614-Dirty-Little-Secret-Name-Prologe