*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660883-True-Face-Intro
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1660883
A girl who has been heart broken and shuned, has met someone who loves her; she doubts it.
          Me the asome Kara Mcline and my amazingly hot boyfriend for the week walk into my little towns giagantic mall. My Boyfriend turn to my and said, "Hey babe, why don't you look around wh ile I get us a snack?" I knew that was more than likely not what he was going to do, but he was only my guy for a week, why not let him have his fun? "Sure" I siad pulling him into a kiss......... "Ok, I'll be right back" he siad running like a little boy at playtime.
          I walked into my older sisters shop. "So who's your new boyfriend?" I frowned at her, "You know I don't tell names" my sis rolled her eyes, "Seventeen years old and you already change boys like you change socks." I shook my head and laughed, "But anyway, this one's poor so mark the proce down on something so he can buy it for me," I siad as I walked out. For some odd reason I felt a mirror shop calling me.
          I went in the shop and looked at all the different mirrors until I saw one that was completely beautiful. It was a full length standing mirror with braided golden trim that had engravings of fairies pulling pollen out of flowers. After a long time of admiring the mirror I noticed someone's reflection behind me. Now, I've met some cute boys but this, this mystery reflection, was art. I noticed the boy walking towards me in the mirror. I turned around as quickly as possible, wondering if he had caught me staring. We were face to face and stared at me blankly. "Hi?" I forced out akwardly trying not to bolt out of the shop in embarassment. He frowned at me, then his face went blank agian. He and I stared at each other for what seemed like eternity as I waited for him to reply. I uncofortably shifted to the side and all of a sudden he looked at me like he was suprised and siad "I......I..... I love you."
          My mouth dropped, I turned to run out of the store but he grabbed my hand. "What are you doing!" I siad breathlessly trying to escape. For a moment he looked at me, then he pulled my arm out and ran his thumb nail agianst it; it cut me but for some reason, I didn't feel anything. Right then my boyfriends ran through the door flushed. I looked over at the guy who was holding my arm, he was gone! "Whats wrong with your arm?" he asked. "It doesn't matter, just take me home now !"
          When we reached my house I turned to my boyfriend and sighed "Look, its over." I siad with little regret. He rolled his eyes, "Everyone says you can't settle with one. Whatever." I smilled at him as I got out of the car. "And I didn't fail to notice that you didn't have a snack when you came back to get me; Or the blond girl you were necking in the food court.... tsk tsk.... not hidden at all." He turned red of course as I shut the car door and walked to my house. I waved and blew a kiss before I opened my door and ran up to my room to think. It was going to be a long night.
© Copyright 2010 Kara Mcline (lovely4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660883-True-Face-Intro