*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663327-True-Face-chap2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1663327
The first chapter.... I already explianed the story.
(2ND INTRO) Kara's POV
          Sorry about that sucky intro, I was rushed.
          Anyway, I'm Kara Mcline pro playgirl. I've had more boyfriends than I've had my nails done. So, about a month ago I met a guy (and that hardly happens in my little town). I know this must sound crazy but he siad he loves me? After that I knew I would have to think so I broke up with my current boyfriend earlier than usual.
          Also the guy I met cut me with his finger nail; It didn't bleed, but the skin around it shrivled up! When it hits sun light it hurts. Anyway, this was the other part of my intro, but the story will be in diferent points of views (POV).

Chap 1 /We Have a New Student/
Story POV

          Kara Mcline opened her locker,took out her books for first period, and headed for her class room. The large room was empty, to her joy, and she was able to take a seat in the back. She didn't have many friends because most of the kids at her school thought she waas goth, even the she just liked to wear dark colors. Like today, she wore a black hoodie with grafitti like designs on the back and gray jeans. Even though Kara loved the color black with a passion she loved white footwear even more, and she expressed her love with white vans. Kara was born with jet black hair and added white and gray highlights for effect.
          Even with her darker image Kara never failed to have a guy at her side... Aparently she seemed mysterious and that was a turn on... or something like that. The relationships never lasted long though, almost always they had someone on the side. Kara didn't care though, she never got serious.
          A variety of teenagers beegan entering the classroom and taking seats depending on thier popularity and status. Kara didn't fail to notice a large group of girls by the windows gossiping hystericly about something, or by the way the where blushing and gigling like fools... someone.
          The classes teacher rushed into the room and sat down at her desk. Kara was shocked, she was so young! If she had come in the room in jeans she would have mistook her for a student. The teacher slammed her hand on the desk and the classroom went silent.
          The teacher cleared her throught plastered on a fragile smiled and looked towards the mass of gigling girls, probably as a warning, "We have a new student" she siad calmly. The group of brainless girls tried, they really did, but they couldn't control thier hysterics when he walked in.

Kara's POV

          By the girls reaction to the little introduction Mrs. Harks gave I already knew we were going to have a knew guy on our hands, a hot one at that. I just rolled my eyes and waited. The door opened and he walked in!
          "I'll let him introduce himself" I'm pretty sure I heard the teacher say. He stood in front Mrs. Clarks desk and said, "Hey I'm Seth Michaels I'm seventeen and I'm from Florida."
          All the girls started screaming. The sun, being evil like usual, just had to shine on me, and the fact that I was clearly in his line of vision might have been part of the reason he was staring at me. My mouth decided not to act civilized and dropped like dead weight. Then he winked at me! I felt my face get hot so I'm sure it was red as a tomato. My brain went completely empty and because of the shock I yelled something like "O. MY. GOD!!!" he smirked and I suddenly came back to reality and fell out of my chair in embarrassment. When I got back up (I was hoping to be dead, but God was not merciful to me) everyone was staring at me. I waved and put my head on my desk.
          "Anyway," Mrs. Harks said, pretending that what just happened... didn't. "Who do you want to be your guide this week?" I could feel him smirking at me. I heard some girls screaming disturbing things like "Seth, I'll show you around“Seth, I’m the best tour guide”. But some girls were just straight out with it, “Seth, let's go out” “we can have lots of fun”. And even some “Seth, I love you!” “Seth, marry me”.
         I looked up to find him pointing at me. I waved again and the teacher said, “Ok, well then you can go sit by her”. He walked over and sat down beside me. I felt a sudden tingle in my shoulders; I put my head back on my desk and sighed, trying to ignore him.
          sometime later I felt him poke at my head, "Well you sure made a fool of yourself didn't you?" I rolled my head in his direction "I would cuss you out right now... but some may find that inapropriate." He ignored me, “And here I was worrying that you were going to forget me... but I relies now that is impossible” he said confidently.
          I sat up and looked at him. He was just as stunning as before. He had jet black hair that was spiked in a way that defied gravity. He had black eyes and was very pale (but not so much that it didn’t work for him) not to mention he was built like I don’t know what. He looked at me in a way that said ‘I know you like it’ and I realized I was staring, not on purpose of course.
         “were you going to say something?” He asked. I frowned at him “You didn’t sound so confident when you were confessing your love to me?" I tried to say it confidently, though it ended up sounding more like a question.
         His face went blank and he frowned, I think he was mad or embarrassed. Actually I really didn’t expect him to come at me like that, as if I’ve known him all my life. Who starts hitting on someone after they cut their arm and disappear? I turned and took notes for the rest of the class.
         Before the bell rang I gathered my books and random notes and doodles together so that when the bell finay rang, I could sprint out the door.
© Copyright 2010 Kara Mcline (lovely4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663327-True-Face-chap2