*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661992-smile
by meenoo
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Emotional · #1661992
smile can be a camoflague,it can be true,it can so many things at the same time.
Smile and the world smiles at you.Smile and the world thinks you are happy ,none will look deep into your eyes and feel the throbbing pain or the humiliation that you have just gone through.You smile and people smile back automatically missing out the glazed look of anguish in your eyes.Do they even understand why you are smiling? Do they reciprocate in a natural way like when you yawn and then your neighbour starts off and it goes on and on!!
Smile ,the worlds biggest hideout for all that turmoil inside you that you do not want others to know. Humiliation ,pain,rejection,insult all camouflaged deep in the layer of the sweetest smile.Saccharine like sweetness which denies the person access to what raw feelings you are going through.
Smile the biggest gift that God has given to us.What would life be without this protective gear?
© Copyright 2010 meenoo (honeypatnaik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1661992-smile