*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662340-Nice-Touch
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1662340
The best massage starts at the toes... Or does it?
The sign on the front door of the shop read Ma’s Sage – but Sara Hall knew it was merely a side business for her lover Gary Poston. The forty-something man with salt-and-pepper hair offered aromatherapy massages for a modest fee. A tiny bell rang as she pushed her way through the ornate glass door and into the front room of the shop. Immediately, her nostrils filled with memories of days past.

Walking down the aisle on the far left side of the joint, Sara stopped at her favorite spot: Vlang-Vlang. She’d never found out what it translated to, but she knew it was the ONE scent that could get her libido going. Indeed, just standing here inhaling the heady massage oil was arousing the already-horny woman, even more-so. She stood mesmerized by the scent, her mind trailing back to two glorious days spent under her lover’s practiced hands.

Gary had graciously accepted the invitation to spend a weekend at Sara’s getaway cabin in the woods. He brought two large carry-all bags and one small suitcase. Sara’s eyes had widened when she saw all the bottles and gadgets he’d packed in one of the larger bags. She watched intently as he sat himself down on one end of the loveseat which was sitting in front of the fireplace. It was a warm spring evening. No WAY there was going to be a fire going tonight. At least, not in that brick enclosure. He placed some of the bottles on the end table to his right and patted the seat to his left, looking back into his hostess’s eyes.

Sara had chosen several outfits from her closets in anticipation of Gary’s visit. In fact, she’d donned three completely different things while she waited: a long diaphanous skirt with no panties, lacey bra and red silk top; a housecoat over a sexy crotchless teddy; but finally she settled on a dark purple cami with matching silk panties, topped by a neck-to-ankle terrycloth robe, in cinnamon. She’d greeted him with the robe half-open when Gary had first arrived. She’d watched his pants as he reacted to the sight. That was when she knew she had chosen correctly. Gathering the robe in her hands, she lifted it up to place her soft derriere on the left side of the loveseat. Then, at his insistence, she’d turned to place her feet in his lap.

Her nipples were harder than pencil erasers. Her sex was already moistening up in anticipation. Suddenly, the cool cabin was very, very hot indeed.

“Hoooo!” she hooted at him, practically tearing herself out of her robe. She flung the article on the floor and turned her smoldering eyes back on Gary’s bearded face. Sara watched as he opened one purple bottle. Its opening was tapered and curved a bit to resemble a man’s appendage. Gary tipped the bottle and poured a liberal amount of massage oil into his left palm. Carefully setting the open bottle on the side table, he rubbed his two palms together now.

The scent of cinnamon filled both their nostrils. For Gary, it was a calming scent. But for Sara, it was something altogether different. Her cheeks were heating up now, flushing with the excitement of what was definitely going to happen now. After months of dating and stolen kisses; casual-to-frantic gropings and then that one fancy dinner with the long tablecloths and how his hand had stayed in between her thighs during the entire meal!

Gary picked up Sara’s right foot and spoke softly. His fingers worked their way first, in between her smallest toe and the one beside it.

“The nostrils are attached to a part of the brain called the limbic system. That system controls emotions and influences the nervous system and hormones,” he began. His fingers were now sliding between her second and third toes; then between the big toe and the second toe. Sara’s eyes were glazed over. She was in heaven.

“When you inhale essential oil molecules, messages are transmitted to the limbic system,” he continued. Sara had already fallen in love with his deep resonating voice. But hearing him talk about things like scents and having his hands kneading her flesh, was making her swoon. “The messages that are sent can affect the heart rate (she could attest to that already), stress level, blood pressure (it was pounding in her ears), breathing (ya think?), memory, digestion and the immune system.”

“Whatever you say, darlin’,” Sara cooed. “Just don’t stop!”

“Close your eyes,” Gary urged. “Then you won’t see where my fingers are going to go next. It’ll be a pleasant surprise.”

Sara couldn’t argue with that. It had already been a pleasant surprise! She closed her eyes dutifully and leaned back against the loveseat’s cushioned arm. Gary’s fingers rolled the ball of her foot back and forth, like a lazy scout trying desperately to NOT start a fire with the little wooden stick held in his palms. But Gary’s fingers pushed and probed Sara’s sore muscles. His oily palms moved now to her instep. While his dominant right hand kneaded, the fingertips of his left hand strayed up to her right ankle. Sara was about to wonder if this massage had turned to something more, when she felt her ankle being methodically massaged. A two-prong attack!

“Ohhhhh,” Sara moaned, unable to stop the sound emerging from her lips. Instinctively, she rubbed her thighs together.

“Don’t do that,” his deep voice implored. “Here,” he added, slipping his left hand between her knees and pushing her thighs apart. Then, those oily fingertips found one extremely sensitive flap of skin and massaged there for a few seconds. Now, both his hands were supporting her right heel. Gary’s dominant hand was squeezing, twisting, almost re-shaping the flesh he found there.

Sara blew him a kiss through her gritted teeth. She was so close to climaxing, she couldn’t believe it. It took all of her concentration to focus on his massaging fingers. But when she did that, her body convulsed. A trickle of pre-cum juices dribbled onto the dark red fabric of the loveseat. Good thing it was that color, she thought; or else her wetness would darken it further.

Gary’s fingers probed all the way up past her ankle to her very-sore calf. But he stopped there and rubbed more oil into his palms. He slowly placed Sara’s right ankle on his lap and picked up her left foot. Starting at the toes again, he rolled each digit between his thumb and forefinger. Another pleasant moan escaped Sara’s lips and this time, she DID spread her thighs. Gary looked up between her legs and saw where she’d pushed the panties aside so she could finger herself. Further up, he spied the bottom of her breasts peeking out from under the camisole top. Sure enough, her nipples were erect.

“Essential oils are believed to be absorbed through the skin,” he said, breaking her from her reverie. “You should be feeling the effects of the cinnamon now.”

Sara giggled. She was feeling its effects all right! Cinnamon had a tendency to warm up as it was rubbed in. As she struggled between receiving the full massage and jumping on his lap, she wondered just how long she WOULD be able to resist him. Already his fingers were at her instep. How long before they found her other calf muscle – and found it tense? Her breathing was coming in short gasps now. Her nipples were painfully erect and even the three fingers she was now lazily sliding in and out of her sex were doing no earthly good. She needed something thicker. And soon.

The loveseat creaked a bit. Sara opened her eyes. She hadn’t realized she’d closed them again. Gary was now sitting very close to her. Her knees were up almost to his bearded chin, and parted wide. His fingers had pushed hers aside and were now exploring her inner folds thoroughly. Sara gulped as her flushed body grew even hotter. The only sound apart from her gasping, was the sexy squishing sound of cinnamon-oiled fingers sliding in and out, in and out…

“I…WANT….YOU!” Sara moaned between gasps.

“Come here, then,” he urged. But he never removed his hand from between her thighs. As Sara sat up, his fingers drove in deeper, sending her over the edge. Like waves crashing on a beach, she went over and down, tumbling through a saltwater-y jumble of desire and satisfaction. When his fingers finally left her, she straddled his lap and rode his bulge hiding in his pants. She smothered his face with her breasts, still covered by the now-damp camisole top. Gary used his lips to pull the fabric up some, until his whiskers hit her flesh. Then his lips were kissing her cleavage, biting the insides of her breasts and nibbling on her love buttons.

Sara cradled his head in her hands, not wanting to let go. She heard his zipper and felt something probing her nether lips. And then, it was inside her! Sara tilted her head back and let out a whoop. His hands were on her back now, massaging still. But when they found her ass crack, they slipped in between her porcelain white cheeks. The oil was being absorbed there too! The longing she’d originally felt was now a craving. Past desire, into full-fledged rampaging hormones, Sara was Horny with a capital H.

Gary’s lips settled on one nipple and his teeth scraped the bottom edge of it, before biting down softly. Softly at first, anyway; his teeth soon clamped onto her eraser head and his tongue snuck out to flick at the tip. That did it. Sara came again, soaking her lover’s lap with her excitement.
She looked down at him, knowing her flesh was inside his hot mouth. Knowing that any (!) little (!!) bite (oh!) would send her into oblivion again, she watched his gorgeous face.

“Oh!” she was shaking now. “Ah!?” His little nibbles were causing her great distress. “Yessss!” Now his hands were probing her backside. Somehow, he’d gotten a finger up inside her anus. The puckered opening was spasming; opening and closing rapidly, simultaneously trying to expel and inhale his probing digit.

Gary could feel his shaft through the thin membrane walls between her anal and vaginal sections. This woman was insatiable! Despite his careful maneuverings, she was on the verge of a mind-numbing orgasm that he had caused. He wasn’t complaining, really. Just that, he’d thought he’d controlled the situation better. Still, having a wanton woman riding his lap wasn’t a bad thing, was it? After all, it was only Friday night. They still had two full weekend days to play through.

End of part one.

Saturday morning, after a hearty breakfast, the two lovebirds set out to explore the forest around the cabin. Sara had suggested packing a lunch, but Gary’s insistence that they carry nothing extra made her think twice. She certainly didn’t want her hands to be encumbered with something… Not when she wanted nothing more than to run her hands through Gary’s thick beard; or to scratch his back. After their initial encounter on the loveseat, they’d moved their lovemaking party to Sara’s big four-post bed.

Now, as they tramped down long-forgotten trails, she in the lead, Sara was ecstatic. At Gary’s further insistence, she’d donned a simple pair of white cotton panties, some very-short shorts and a white T-shirt. The cottony fabric of the shirt rubbed nicely against her nipples, making them erect long before the sweat started trickling down her skin. It was a warm day already. The trees shaded most of the sunlight away, but not enough to prevent perspiration.

Sara paused along the trail to pick a wild rose. She stuck the thorny end in her hair and straightened up to kiss her husky man on the lips. He had to bend down to kiss her, but neither one seemed to mind. His hands encircled her back and pulled her into a tight embrace. Then his fingers moved lower, cupping her ass and lifting her up a little higher. Sara wrapped her legs around Gary’s torso and kissed him harder, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She tasted the sweat on his lips and inhaled the scent of his bearded face, reveling in the aroma.

Within an hour, the trail they were on had wound its way back to the cabin. Both feigned exhaustion; Sara offered to draw a bath, while Gary offered to give her another massage.

“We’ll start at the shoulders this time,” he said with a wink. Sara found herself sitting, completely nude, on an old piano bench. It had a worn-out overstuffed magenta pillow tied to the legs, which made sitting very comfortable indeed. With a bemused flash of fantasy, Sara envisioned having to sit here after having received an over-the-lap hand spanking from her lover. At Gary’s urging, Sara crossed her ankles and leaned back against his body. She hadn’t seen him pull up a chair, but that was exactly it.

Gary surprised Sara when he opened a bottle of Baby Magic baby oil. Rubbing it into his hands, he liberally covered Sara’s bare shoulders with the stuff. Her nipples hardened before their eyes.

“Oh!” she gasped at the suddenness of it. Then she repeated herself several more times as Gary’s oiled fingers found her sensitive flesh. He squeezed them tightly in his grip; both hands at the same time. “OHHH?” Sara exclaimed. It had been a sudden, sharp pinch. Then he’d let them go.

Now his hands were cupping her breasts, lifting them slightly. Soon, she realized what he was doing. He was using his pinky fingers to rub the oil on the underside of each breast. Somehow, she’d never associated Baby Magic with such a penetrating feeling. Then a thought occurred to her.

“Gary?” she dared ask, “Is this real Baby Magic?”

“No, hot-stuff. It’s a special mixture of my own. Why?”

“I’m, ummm, overheating here!” Sara wasn’t worried; not particularly.

“Since you reacted so well to the cinnamon last night, I decided to do a little experimenting. Do you like it?” his mischievous grin melted her fine resolve. She already burned with desire for this man. Now, he was making her skin burn with it too! Well, not really “burn” but more of a hot tingling sensation. Sara moaned her agreement, knowing that in her excitement, she might not be able to form coherent words.

Now Gary’s probing fingers were back on Sara’s neck. His thumbs pressed into the spot at the base of her neck while his fingers rolled the muscles back and forth. Both of them heard the pocket of muscular soreness pop under his massaging digits. All too soon, his hands moved farther apart. Now, they were oiling her shoulders, pushing, pinching, kneading the flesh and he listened to her rhythmic breathing. Her nipples were still erect. As he peered down between her breasts, he saw that she was slowly stroking her moist lips.

Gary was now massaging down her arms, rubbing more of the potent elixir into her skin. Sara was on cloud nine, fast approaching cloud ten. She could think of nothing more than being kneaded, prodded and massaged for the rest of her life. The man behind the fingers was amazing himself. But now, as his hands found their way back to the base of her neck again, Sara realized he was much more than just a nice pair of hands. The way he’d made tender love to her, after their wild episode on the loveseat the night before, she wasn’t sure whether she’d seen all he had to offer yet.

Those well-scented, well-oiled fingers and thumbs were now pressing their way northward, up her spine to the top of her head. The cinnamon mixture was penetrating deeply all right. Everywhere he’d touched her so far was either on fire, or smoldering, from the massage oil. Sara was now mewling like a baby kitten, leaning her upper body against his strong form. She could still smell a little of his husky scent through the oil mixture.

With her chin softly touching her upper chest, Sara knew she was as relaxed as she could possibly be. She was having an out-of-body experience at the moment. She saw his hands slip down to her breasts and cup them. Then she watched as his fingers and thumb pinched each nipple off and on. Left-pinch, then right-pinch, back and forth; Sara was practically dancing on the piano bench.

“Gary?” Sara softly whimpered.

“Yes, m’love?” he replied just as softly.

“Take me…please?”
© Copyright 2010 CopyPaper (copypaper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662340-Nice-Touch