*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662552-not-so-sweet-16
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1662552
first sexual experiance with another woman.
I was at a party and a young girl had befriended me, we had chatted for a few hours. She was still at school and hoped to be a singer, her voice was sensational, she played simple cords on the guitar to set it off. I watched her play then closed my eyes and listened to her voice. After a few drinks her voice became very alluring and found myself thinking of her sensuous lips, the sexuality that poured out of her.

It was a crowded and heated party, there were people touching and kissing everywhere.
Out of the blue she pushed me to the ground in front of everyone, she had a knife in her hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding it to my neck she said do you trust me.
I was in shock, this crazy girl was such a contrast to the one i had talked to and seen playing earlier.
Hell no i replied.

She threw away the knife and kissed me passionately.
What the hell is going on i thought as her soft lips smothered me.

Whe Adrenalin was overwhelming and her lips were full and wet.
I was aware of the people around us but couldn't see them.

I kissed back.

She shifted off me and we escaped outside, everyones eyes on us.
Would you like to come to my house? my boyfriend wont come home for a while! its Just around the corner she looked up at me and I'm sorry if i scared you.
Still shocked and bewildered i wanted to get away from the party, i said yes.

Her room was large, had outside access and windows everywhere.
We undressed each other slowly kissing as we went.
Her breath was heavy. I looked at her lips, the ones that had had me lusting a short while ago, singing those sweet songs.
She was a stunning wee thing, long black hair trailing over her shoulders and down her back, we kissed. Sitting between her leg's i lay'd her back holding her waist firmly, sucked her nipples, kissed her tummy licked her soft smooth skin.

There was a knock at the window. Can i come in? I don't want to watch at the window it was her boyfriend. we both laughed hysterically and unlocked the door.

He sat at the end of the bed and watched me go down on his girlfriend. After a while he said politely to her can i join in honey? This is making me incredibly honey.
She kissed him as he undressed. Unsure what to do with myself i kissed and caressed them both as they fucked. Watching them made me so hot and i touched myself feverishly. He took us in turns before cuming over our faces.
We slept like babies body's close and warm.
© Copyright 2010 nico_ok (nico_ok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662552-not-so-sweet-16