*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662480-Fuck-me-like-a-school-girl
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1662480
role play.
I anxiously got dressed, it had been years since i had worn a school uniform.
long socks, short pleated skirt, fitted shirt, long straight hair and of course white bra with cotton knickers.

Stepping outside i saw dark clouds reaching across the sky, an ominous sign maby but i was still comfortably warm. closing the door on my car the sky began to rumble and became alive, fat drops of rain pelted straight down with not a breath of wind.

Arriving outside the school i looked around, at least the weather would keep foot traffic to a minimum. i had parked across the field from the school so would no doubt get wet but decided to leave my jacket in the car, i wanted to look authentic.

i was early so walked slowly across under the trees to kill time. my shirt was soaked and stuck to my skin, it pulled tight as i walked. my bra clearly visible through the now opaque fabric and hair like a waterfall down my cheeks and back, beads of water dropping from its ends.

i felt vulnerable dressed as i was, this heightened my excitement as i walked and waited for my man to arrive.
i thought of how his hands felt on my skin, how i felt his desire when he looked at me, how my body was drawn to him like gravity. he was a man, strong, handsome, i felt his presence when i was near him and his scent made me weak at the knees.
this adventure would give me goose bumps and i would have to concentrate to keep my confidence. the truth is i had no idea how this would work, it was light and i was not sure weather my nerves would get the better of me.

approaching the buildings i saw a figure under the awning!
he was waiting. i felt relieved i had not seen him earlier, watching me. my mind had been wandering and i hadn't even noticed that the rain had eased to a gentle falling mist.
i approached him cautiously, my hand found the railing and i toyed with it as my eyes ran over him. dress pants, belt, shirt and a black jacket. my eyes ran back over the shirt... i loved a fitted shirt and could see his form by the way the fabric clung to his chest.
my hand inadvertently raised to my face and i found myself biting my finger as i looked into his face.
he did not move as i took the last few steps between us, i brushed my hand along his belt as i circled him, his scent touching my nose. standing behind i rested against the wall hands clasped infront of me, he stood still facing forward and i could hear his breath. "you look fantastic" he turned around, i wanted to say "you look dead sexy sugga" but was speechless. he was so close i wanted to lean into him, i composed myself.
he lowered himself to his knees, hands reaching round under my knickers pulling his face into my skirt. he nuzzled me, blood sprinted trough my veins. his face disappeared under my skirt, the sensation made me weak at the knees as he toyed with my clit through my knickers. i could feel the juices soaking my thigh and reveled in his warm firm touch. my knickers found there way to the floor and i stepped out of them with my hand on his shoulder. i longed to feel his skin on mine, feel him suck on my clit and run his hands over my chest. he did not disappoint and i was moaning before my hunger got the better of me.

i put my hands under his jaw and guided him up. my hands felt his chest on there way down and i bit my lip. pushing him to the wall i lowered myself down, he helped me arrange his trousers so i had access to his beautiful cock. it was so hard, my breath quickened.
i couldn't wait to feel him inside me, first on my tongue and mouth, then in my wet pussy which would be dripping as soon as i tasted him deep in my throat.
i flicked his head with my tongue then made long juicy strokes up his shaft from the base all over to lubricate him. licking my hand i worked it over delicately as i gently licked and sucked his balls. he was so wet my face and hands were running over him like silk, i hovered my mouth over his head then took him deep inside. i felt his body tremble, closed my eyes and reveled in the image that lay before us. he tasted so good and i loved feeling his body reacting to my touch. he was excited.

i felt the urgency as he led me to the banister and the hairs on my neck stood on end, i bent over and he ran his fingers over my smooth wet pussy. i glanced at were i had been kneeling and saw a wet patch on the ground where i had been dripping, the evidence was clear my body had taken over and i was entirely in the grip of desire. i wanted to be filled, touched, kissed, groped, stroked, led, taken.

i felt his hot wet head against my slit.
ohh fuck i wanted him.
my body pushed back seeking its prize, he pulled away.
i closed my eyes and waited, all my thoughts focused on my wet folds hidden under my skirt.
i felt him brush against me again..
this was agony. i griped the rail my breath deep, crutch lurching with every heart beat.
his fingers traced a line from the back of my knees up my legs and across my buttocks i shivered my skin burning where his fingers had been... ohhhhhhhhhhh my legs buckled so i leaned on the banister.
how could he take this teasing! didn't he want it, was he even going to fuck me, or would he leave me hovering on the verge of collapse. a inferno of desire eating away at me until i could take no more and had to demand fulfillment.

his body shifted, he slid inside my hot, tight, wet pussy.
© Copyright 2010 nico_ok (nico_ok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662480-Fuck-me-like-a-school-girl