*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663009-Sometimes-I-Hate-This-World
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1663009
This is a poem that speaks directly from my heart and spirit. It is only the start.
Sometimes, I hate this world.  Why is it so hard for us to protect every little boy and little girl?  Why have kids if we don’t want any?  Why reproduce if we say we don’t have a penny?  Children need love and affection.  They need undivided attention.  It hurts me to see purposely abandoned children.  It pains my heart until I want to start weeping.  They don’t deserve what they get.  They didn’t ask to be born, so why do we act as if they did?  They don’t need to be punished for our mistakes and bad decisions.  They need our emotional protection.

Why do good people die…while the bad stay alive?  Why kill just because we have the power?  We need to stop all of this nonsense and love one another.  Why don’t we understand that all skin color says is that we’re different?  Not that one complexion is more significant.  We were created to be diverse, not the same.  We were created to have our own individual name.  A name that fit who we are as a person, our personality.  We were created to grow our own individuality.  We are not supposed to be placed in groups with derogatory names.  We are not supposed to be playing blame games.  We are not supposed to be divided into race.  We are not supposed to beat each other to death because of skin color and faith.  We, as mankind, need to unite as a whole.  But I know that is not going to happen anytime soon because our ways have been instilled, so far, into the deep recesses of our mind and our soul.

God created man and woman to be a team.  This world was his immortal dream.  We are his children…and we’ve ruined…what he created for us.  It’s just…wrong the way his hard work is being treated.  By us, he is being cheated.  First, we disobeyed him then we killed his son.  Jesus died for our sins: when will our deception be done?!  One day, this world will come to an end.  And God will start all over again.

When I look around and watch or hear the news; in my mind, sad thoughts would swirl.  Sometimes, I hate this world.
© Copyright 2010 Writer @ Heart (ebony_ladovia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663009-Sometimes-I-Hate-This-World