*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663019-Not-to-be-Passed-Over
Rated: 13+ · Other · Contest Entry · #1663019
an ex convict's attempt at submitting her first resume since being released from prison.

Penelope Wellington
6969 Puritane Lane
Palm Beach Fl. 33342
555-212-1436

Education: Master's degree in Sales & Advertising
Graduated from Harvard

Job History

1980-1981
"The In and Out" Escort Service
1121 E Comercial Blvd. Suite numbers 1,2,3, and sometimes 4
Duties performed: Suggestive selling, collecting money, oh yeah, greeting and seeing the clients to the door.
Reason for leaving: The church next door accused us of solicitation and as a result, we had to relocate. I then found another job right down the street since I needed to keep working.

2/81-6/81
"The Come and Go Escort Service"
5690 N. Federal Highway
Duties performed: Answering the phone, creatively selling the same girl to a client by changing her height by a few inches or eye color from hazel to green. What's the difference between medium lenght hair or long? Blonde or light brown hair? It worked, (Thank God) as many times we only had a limited number of girls available, and, I managed to keep all of the clients happy! It's all about the sales!

7/81-5-82
"The Pay and Stay Massage Parlor"
8201 Martin Luther King Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Duties performed: Upkeep of rooms, occasionally changing the sheets, collecting the money, making sure the clients were happy!
Reason for leaving: I showed up for work one night to find that this house had been auctioned off!

5-82-5-82
Went on a sabbatical to do some serious soul searching for a more meaningful direction in my life. I felt that money wasn't everything.

5-82-5-90
Sales (self employed)
I had a car accident and wound up with a herniated disc and initially had no idea how much money that was worth. The pain management doctor I went to looked at my MRI and the next thing I knew, he had his pad in hand, writing away. What was I gonna do with all of this medication. It was enough to put an army to sleep. I didn't want to hoard it so, being the good samaritan I am, I began to share/sell my prescriptions.
I realized I could take the same MRI to more than 1 doctor and in a very short amount of time, I was seeing two pain management doctor's a week! I felt great and so did my customer base, not to mention my bank account!

5/90 to Present
I've been a housewife and mother and am now ready to go back to work.

Thankyou for your time and reviewing my resume!

Respectfully,

Penelope Wellington
© Copyright 2010 Keyboard Goddess (pranamatha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1663019-Not-to-be-Passed-Over