*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664028-Simple-Confessions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by reem
Rated: · Article · Emotional · #1664028
We go through relationships that end as a failure, and the pain we feel is often undurable
      I write my final pages to you as I kiss your essence goodbye. My susceptible soul lets go of your grip as I move on to heal my wounds. I've dreamed of a day together for too long, that I've drowned behind the sun, deep down in solemnly in the ocean amongst the sinister silence. But I cannot leave before I make my final confession. I love you, too much to be expressed by my own words. But you have hurt me, you've watched me lose my breath and now my soul rises to the dead sky alone. And still, I need you here, I'll deceive myself If I ever say I've forgotten you. But I must move on in your absence so that you never remember me…Still, every time I look back, I pray to find you behind me climbing my up steps. You're all I have ever known, you made life start when you first touched my hands. I see you everywhere I go, in every smell, every sight, and every color. I keep looking as I feel your presence, but I never find you… Who were you stranger capturing my wandering soul? I miss you as I lose my way between my reluctant thoughts… I miss your soothing touch and your forgiving look…the way you smile, how it softens my heart. But it hurts to know, to suddenly encounter reality and realize that those things were not mine anymore. Now, you don't wake me up just to let me know how much you love me, feels like there is no reason to wake up at all. Perhaps all that solitude within the night might protect me from all those wounds and scars…protect me from myself. What's the difference? I still cry in my sleep when you're there, and right before I can confess my love to you, you simply vanish behind the monstrous darkness of the night. Now I'm alone, thirsty for your passion and affection, longing for your love, unsatisfied with what you've given me…Now I desire every thread in your soul. How may I ever love again after you? How may I sacrifice again for what I deny? I wish my words could reveal what I feel…I remember you when you never remember me…I might be able to choose what I dream, but I can't help dreaming of you. I know you loved me, from the first time you looked into my eyes, and now I've been addicted to your merciless desires that grasp my breath as if the earth has escaped its instants. Yet, with all my love, I shall say farewell my dear, it is time I let go, so I might collect the fragments of my broken heart.
© Copyright 2010 reem (xxoblivionxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664028-Simple-Confessions