*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664104-Dark-wood-halls
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1664104
a group planning to hanging out doesn't know whats going to happen
There once was a old school that use to teach rich kids but suddenly closed down a five years after it opened and no one ever went to fix it up after it closed down many years. Later it was said people would sneak in there for late night partys and would hang out there so one day a group of teengagers were done school and headed there they were tired from the long day and wasn't prepared for what was going to happen it was 5 pm everyone was messing around when suddenly they heard people talking from the other room and no one was suppose to be there so one of them went to see what was going on. She slowly went to the room and peeked in the room was dark and dusty and there was no one there but voices were coming from the room so she got up slowly and took a deep breath and ran in but there was no one to see. But she saw nothing and were confused and looked around her and was about to walk out but suddenly the door closed and freezeing wind came around she could see her own breath!

The girl looked around and ran right to the door and pulled on the door as strong as she could but wasn't strong enought to pull it open so she tryed to get to a vent but suddnly something slided a chair at her and she triped on the ground and books fell all over her. She slowly got up and pushed off the dust and looked around with fear in her eyes as she started to run all over the room to escape from it but couldn't and suddnly a peice of chalk was picked up and something was written on the chalk board real slowly it started to say

WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM

She fell to the ground and started to cry and scream all over but no one could hear her screams from the room because outside the room everyone started to get worryed about her and so another went to check on her but the door wouldn't open up for him he tugged harder and screamed for her to unlock the door but the poor girl wouldn't hear him. Soon all of them started to pull but it wouldn't even give in alittle for them. Thirty minutes went by before it opened up so they pushed him in to go and get her but when he got in there she wasn't in there anymore and saw a BLOOD stain on the floor with her shoe print and he started to look around.

"Are you here and are you hurt or something?"

But no one answered him and got worryed so he walked deeper in the room as he did it got colder and darker and he started to get scared and ran deeper when he got to the wall of the room there was a body hanging from the fan so he went to see what or who it was.

"Omg its its no!!!!!"

Soon he ran out of the room crying and everyone looked confused and didn't know or understand why he was crying but no one wanted to see so they closed the door and went to the room he was in it was the lunch room and its dark and dusty and the wood was old. He was sitting in one of the chairs at end of the room crying over her death because he was in love with her and now shes dead.

The guy was crying his eyes out and was about to runn out of the room but they stopped him and suddnly they heard a voice coming from the speaker what was suppose to be broken it sounded like her voice!

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO YOUR DOOM I MAYBE WAS FIRST BUT SOON YOU ALL WILL BE JOINING ME!"

They all gulped and started to walk back but something that felt like hands pulled them into diffrent rooms and closed on all of them they all tryed to open and started to hit ther hands on the door screaming!!!

"Let us out!!!!!"

Soon the rooms all got cold and they could see there breath and they started to look around and red eyes appeared right infront of them and people screaming from all of the rooms.

People soon found ther bodys and called it a sucide and people dieded there but no one knows how they die!!!!




© Copyright 2010 shygirl (darkgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664104-Dark-wood-halls