*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664772-Lily-and-Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1664772
About two lovers meeting up after a long time apart who cannot wait to make love.
The train station was surprisingly busy for midday. Usually the workers in the city have lunch under the broad ancient – at least from 0100 sourvivre - arch of the main city station a bit later than midday. Today, however, a clamorous crowd of buskers gathered directly under the centre of the sprawling motion-painting on the roof that depicted an inspiring scene of an innumerable multifarious people labouring under a Great Effort for the good of a higher purpose. At first glance it was clear from all the starkly contrasting shapes, colours, textures, sounds, and smells presenting to the sensorium that they were from all over the world - even a few off-world - flaunting their talents, hoping to make a few Fiats.
Lily walked casually amongst the entertainers, whom were spread out in a seemingly haphazard manner, her abyss-like dark brown eyes surveying the offerings - now a silly act, now a corny joke, now a feat of skill, now... and Lily’s face would run from  sunshine smile, to a soft low chuckle, to a lazy interest.
Nothing here to deserve my hard earned Fiat’s and they are not even authentic, another Corps organised event I bet...  thought Lily, turning away from the mediocre troupe. In any case I really WANT to meet up with...
Suddenly, stopping her mid-turn, an odd sensation slipped softly into her ears like the breath of a strange alien lover followed by a magically melodious voice that meandered seductively into her mind/brain parting all conscious thought like Moses parting the Red Sea. Like Moses leading his people to the promised land this voice led Lily to turn around, osmotically flowing down her spine filling each vertebrae with a sense of tingling fullness until the soft watery voice dripped into her heart upon which it became an ocean.
On the far side of the entertainment troupe stood a ragged semi-humanoid looking man dressed in a oddly cut black wool-like trench coat that looked heavy though he was able to easily move around in it, underneath he had similarly oddly cut black button up shirt (the cuffs were long and folded back over the arms of his trench coat) and flare pants held up by a large fat belt off which hung a few pouches and alien looking trinkets. Over the top of his long collared trench coat hung shoulder length finger thin dreadlocks that framed his warm face, sparkling blue-grey eyes, and... and there was something else, something missing... something that made him look only not-quite-human... like a painting missing the last finishing strokes...
However, Lily paid to heed to this something as her eye lids involuntarily drooped to kiss together and a black spaciousness enveloped her conscious awareness. A spaciousness in which she was barely aware of herself and the ‘self’ that she was aware of was like this figure in the distance, like looking through a pair of binoculars the wrong way. Not only was this ‘self’ a distant experience but it was not really controlled by whoever would normally control this ‘self’, it was as if the spaciousness that enveloped Lily transported her to this into outer-space where she was wrapped up in an invincible bubble being pulled along by cosmic rays to dance around sun spots and hip hop along meteors and... the voice – that seemed less like voice now and more like a subtle vibration that wove through her body – sang:
“Long ago they thought they could
Bed with her to steal the lotus
But fools they were without a clue
Cause arrogance bind and blind
Like a noose around the heart
That they awoke the next morn
With the blood on their hands”
And so it went.
Lily was captivated. Her body moved to his voice like it was sticky sweet cotton candy guiding her every slow and deliberate move: arms flowing like streams of water, torso swaying like a hypnotised cobra, hips involuntarily working like the archetypal belly-dancer.  Not only did her natural and trained athleticism contribute to the way she moved, not only did the clothes– short skirt and black tank top – contribute to the attractiveness of the way she move, and not only did her naturally beautiful body contribute to the her breath-taking display of dance. All these combined to create the eyes peeled motion though the overriding factor that tied them all together was the voice. It was like the voice was drawing something from her like balm drawing pus from an abscess, helping the healing process
And then it stopped.
Lily’s eyes snapped open, as if wretched from a pleasant dream, and looked around to see the enamoured crowd waking from their revery. Slowly, as each individual came to normative consciousness, an applause arose filling the area with a clamour of heartfelt appreciation that echoed through-out the hall tickling distance ears with intrigue enough for them to stop and investigate such a hearty slap of skin.
Still groggy from the suddenness in which is woke Lily sheepishly started to clap. This was suddenly met with an explosion of laughter from the crowd (even the singer, who was lapping up the applause with a sponge, turned, chuckled, and gave a short clap) and an increase in the applause. This raucousness was enough to sober Lily like a cold wet rag around the face, slapping into her the acute realisation that the crowd was clapping for both of them. 
Suddenly she stopped clapping, dropped her arms, and looked to the ground.  Flourishing like a red rose on her cheeks and heating her head like a boiler was an unusual sense of embarrassment. She rarely felt embarrassed. She was a performer after all. Gradually the heat spread through-out her body until it felt like the concrete had melted around her feet cementing her to the spot.
In the throes of her embarrassment Lily did not notice the gradual softening of the acoustic approval, the dissipation of the audience, and the slow stream of people passing her – offering a ‘thank-you’ along the way – on their way to transferring a tidy sum of Fiats to the singer.
Gradually Lily woke to the world and as the last of the crowd passed her she started to become aware of distant strangely familiar voice mumbling “your pleasure, my gratitude” to each and every individual that passed.  T and started walking away when a soft yet firm hand grabbed her arm. “Excuse me” said a gently penetrating voice.
“uhhhh” breathed Lily, not sure what to say. She turned around, the hand dropped from her arm and was faced with the busker.
“I was very impressed with your...um” started the busker, playing with his long dreadlocked hair “your dancing” He emphasised the last word like it was one he had used irregularly.
“uh thanks, your singing was amazing, I have never heard anybody sing like that before” replied Lily
“I have never seen anyone...” said the busker, moving his mouth as if he told a white lie “I mean I have never seen any Human... uh... dance... like that before, that is what you call it right, dance?”
“Yeah, that’s what it’s called here...” replied Lily, looking at him with a slight eyebrow raised “I never got your name”
“Tuscan” said the busker and made a gracious, deep bow spreading his arms out along with grabbing the ends of his long trench coat so to make it look like it fanned out like wings of a swan.
“Hey, woah...” said Lily, looking a bit surprised and slightly embarrassed. She looked around people walking pass and smiled cutely at them, sometimes giving them brisk wave.
After a few drawn out seconds Tuscan slowly rose, and offered Lily his hand.
“That is how we do it here Tuscan, a simple shake of the hand –“ Lily’s expression was cut short as soon as she touched Tuscan’s hand as a subtle but powerful sense of openness filled her body. She looked into Tuscan’s deep blue-grey eyes and felt like her being was broadcast from ever radio tower around the world all into Tuscan and his eyes.
Slowly Tuscan let go of her hand and a small smile creased the side of his lip. “You have a gift. It’s the first I’ve come across in a human... do you know what I am talking about?”
“uhhh” she looked at him a with half dreamy and half uncertain eyes “well my boy tells me i’m  a goddess – oh shit!” She looked around the train station and finally her eyes landed on a clock “i’m late” She looked at Tuscan, whose turn it was to look slightly surprised.
“Look, you have an absolutely amazing voice and I was absorbed in every second of it” she grabbed him by the shoulders, which gave him a bit of a startled that was noted by Lily “her is a few Fiat’s” she threw a few holo-Fiat’s into his strange looking beanie type hat that sat on the ground. “but I have got to get going”
With that she dropped her arms and jumped towards his left heading around the far end of the busker group. This all happened in such a quick manner that Tuscan barely noticed it had happened and when he did he splurted – even though it was rushed it sounded very melodic and powerful “hey, wait”
Lily stopped and spun around “ what?”
“take this” he threw her a holo-card that just by catching it in her hand uploaded straight into her tech-band around her wrist, which looked more like a piece of customised jewellery than a multi-purpose technology tool. “I want to discuss more about your... um...dancing”
“sure” she yelled “i would stay but i’m meeting my boyfriend Fal-“
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“Mr Falcon” said the train guard.
“Yup?” questioned Falcon who stood on the platform of the station looking around for his girlfriend whom he missed dearly, heartfelt and lustfelt. As he turned around to face the voice that called him is chin length brown grey speckled hair – not from age but from experience – fell across his piercing blue-green eyes.
“Yous forgot tis Mr Falcon” said the train guard dressed in an impeccably clean suit, especially surprising considering he probably lived in the ‘bad’ part of town; like most low-income workers. The train guard handed him a small leather booklet and smiled.
“oh, thank-you!” exclaimed Falcon, surprised that he could forget his motion-picture (motic) album on the train with all data he had on there of Lily and him. He extended his wirey delicate masculine hands in a show of appreciation and to transfer some Fiat’s for being so honest. “I’m so glad i didn’t lose this! I would have been devastated!”
“Yous have one beautiful girl there Mr Falcon” said the man coyly.
Falcon’s head shot up and the skin on his chiselled chin drew back in a look of firm examination, however, it quickly softened into a full smile as he soon noticed that the man couldn’t have seen the other motics of Lily and him in revealing positions as they were securely pass-worded. No this man genuinely thought Lily was beautiful “haha Thanks alot” said Falcon easily, giving the man a pat on the shoulder “she is a walking goddess in my eyes... and she should be here” Falcon twisted his head to look behind his shoulder seeing that the crowd from the train has pretty much dispersed. “mmm”
“Don’t worries i’m sure she’lls be here soons” said the man sweetly “I musts be off, gots to work to dos” With that the man nodded his head and walked back to the train. Falcon watched him go and thought he noticed something odd about him.
I wonder what it was there was something odd ab- ah-ha no ears! Thought Falcon. He must be one of those semi-humanoids coming down here to see what it’s like to be human. I don’t understand why they would do that! That is probably why he didn’t steal my motic album.
With that he opened up the leather bound cover and switch it on. His favourite picture came up first: Lily lying on a beach. The motic was like a short repeated movie that seems to come out of the screen. This one was made slightly longer just because Lily was looking so hot that day.
It started off at her feet and precious tiny toes that he loved to suck and make her tingle up her spine and moved up to take more of her in. Her inviting legs crossed over each other, creating a triangle in her crotch covered by the flimsy piece of black fabric, which was being put into perspective by Lily’s defined cutely bulged belly that bought back memories of the times when that belly was a bridge down into the pleasure centre of her crotch. However, crossing that bridge did not happened before a stop at the perky breasts that were beacons of pleasure for both Lily and Falcon which came into view as the motic view became larger. Slowly her neckline came into view which set pleasurable shivers down his spine that were joined with heart explosive warmth when he saw her bright smiling face. And her entire body from top to bottom was in view with all the radiance of a Greek goddess Falcon’s entire body being lit up like a Christmas tree from his crotch to his heart to his mind. The motic ended with her smile changing into a cheeky seductive grin at which point it started again at the feet.
Falcon looked up and around the empty platform like he had been in had been in an dream induced by some enchantress and realised he had a raging boner that was large enough to create a bulge in his dark blue jeans to be of an embarrassing nature if anybody was around. He laughed to himself looked around for a toilet and walked into it in order to freshen up, not caring about his boner or if anybody saw it. All he cared about right now was seeing Lily, his Goddess incarnate, and filling her with his deep love.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“noodles!” she said under her breath, then smiled at two of the buskers ahead as she gracefully jumped through the small gap between the two of them. Both buskers yelled an explicit and fell to the side as she landed with the ease of a swan and spun her head screaming “sorry, I’m late!” then flashed them a wide sparkling smile.
As fast as she could she ran through the crowd occasionally bumping into by-passers. She was not concerned about being late and Falcon being angry at her because he probably wouldn’t be but she had this burning desire in her heart and loins to embrace her love; her love that she hadn’t seen in more than a month, which seemed like years. And, even though they had communicated over holo-net every night and even indulged in some holo-sex, it still wasn’t the same as having the flesh join and melt together in an almost unending pulse of ectasy.
She thought about holo-sex with Falcon as she ran.
This was a form of sex over the gaia-net that replicated the sex act in holographic form. It had a crude connection to the simpler aspects of the nervous system through the tech-band and stimulated a sufficient physical feeling of sex to cause climax. However, the users would have to control the holo-figures via hand commands that were detected by the dermal sensors on the hand which  connected to the tech-band. The faces of the two involved were super-imposed upon the holo-figures and the facial gestures generated by hand commands and randomly chosen from the pleasure database in the gaia-net which sometimes resulted in a break-out of laughter between the two interacting when a completely inappropriate facial gesture was retrieved and displayed. It was far from real sex but sufficient to be highly popular amongst those less sensitive to emotional connections and a fun tool for couples deeply missing one another and able to stimulate emotion connection just by seeing each other.
Nope, it is definitely not the same... not the same as feeling his firm man stick slowly penetrate into my throbbing wet warm pussy.
Just the thought of embracing Falcon again made her heart flutter and loins melt with desire. So much so was she taken away by the mere thought that she didn’t see the obstacle in front of her – a burly middle aged man – that she proceeded to smack right into his shoulder. She bounced off with a squeak and landed on her back with her legs spread eagle. The man turned around to face her and either say sorry or blast her with anger but instead his face instantaneously turned red as he stared right down her legs and at her damp panties.
Lily, too busy recovering from the fall didn’t take much notice of her show to the world until a young man walked passed and said laugh “nice show baby, how about giving me an encore at the hotel”. She looked at him with a face that looked like it had sucked a lemon and was about to tell him off when she saw the lobster faced middle aged man staring at her. She suddenly realised what was happening and quickly shut her legs, giving a blush almost equal to that of the middle aged man. Then she lithely jumped up, told the young man to give himself his own show, and apologised to the middle age man who looked like his wife would kill him for even thinking lustful thoughts. As she ran past him she smacked him on the butt, turning around and saying “hope you enjoyed the show!” and giggled as she disappeared through the crowd like some mysterious siren.
Finally she made it to the platform and stopped suddenly upon seeing that it was completely empty. This surprised and disappointed her as she so badly wanted to just give Falcon a huge kiss, and hug. However, she was more surprised when a pair of hand wrapped around her waist and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek. She yelled with shock, spun around and shrieked as she saw Falcon’s warming face and huge tooth filled smile. At which point she jumped up, wrapped her legs around him, and planted a kiss on his lips so delicious that his knees went weak and he almost feel over.
“oh my god! It’s sooooooo good to see you” said Lily, in a soft, heart and loin heavily voice as she wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed both legs and arms around his slightly muscular frame. She looked like a cute teddy bear wrapping around a tree post as she was half a head shorter than him.
“mmmm... I’m missed you too much!” replied Falcon with a voice quivering from the explosion in his chest, squeezing her just as tight. His hands slowly went down to her firm, curvaceous bottom and gave it a soft squeeze moving slowly and surely down the skin of her thighs. Lily smiled her soft glaze-eyed smile and almost purred like a kitten as his large, firm, hands moved with such certainty down her thighs that she allowed the sensations to take her over while loins quivered with love juices squeezing her thighs with a sense of deep, aching desire to grab and experience more of her. She could feel his man meat come to life, push through his pants, and pressure against her moist underwear.
“You were late!” jested Falcon “I was so worried that you forgot about me!” he made a faux frowning face.
“haha stop it you!” laughed Lily “I ran into a busker that was amazing and then ran into this guy that I accidentally embarrassed with my hooch”
“wha?” chuckled Falcon.
“oh I just bumped into this guy while I was thinking about our holo-sex experiences and about real loving with you...” said Lily, smiling warmly. “I fell over and in my daze I showed him my a wet set of panties... he was so embarrassed, gawd you should’ve seen him.”
“I was so lonely that I started looking at my favourite motic of you while waiting, the-“ started Falcon.
“the one in my bikni...” Lily finished, leaning back on him with her arms supported around his neck and looking at him with her soft bedroom eyes that sparkled with endless possibilities of love making.
“haha yeah... that’s the one” breathed Falcon heavily giving her an equally commanding though gentle bedroom eye look. “and accidentally got a boner from it!”
“accidentally!” repeated Lily “haha your so cute” She pulled herself closer to him pushing her chest into his face while grinding her crotch on his abdomen. This lifted her up on him so she was looking down at him biting her lower lip. Falcon was not sure as to whether or not to look at her star shining face or embrace her temptress  breasts though she left him no time to decide as she came down, gently touch her forehead with his, and planting a rough kiss on his lips that finished with a playful bite of his lower lip.
“oowwwwwwuch!” yelped Falcon then laughed out loud “and your tooooo hot, it burns me! Ouch!” They both laughed together, stopped and looked deep into each other’s eyes. Their lips gravitated together like the pull of two equally large planetary bodies and collided creating an explosion of loving warmth and connection in their hearts. They slowly parted and Lily rested her forehead on Falcon’s.
“i want to be in you... so bad” breathed Falcon in her ear. His warm, manly breath sent a shiver from her ear and into her spine amplified and reverberating through-out her entire body and ending with an urge, an ache in her groin, in her sacred lotus flower that had been the doorway to many nights of ecstasy and a divine communion between two deeply loving souls.
But right now.
Right this very instant.
All she wanted to do was fuck.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
She jumped off Falcon to reveal his raging boner making a tent of lust in his pants. She looked down and smiled then looked up at Falcon with a sly, horny smile on her face and a twisted twinkle in her eye. He smiled back and knew exactly what she had in mind. They both looked around for a spot. The excitement of doing it in public gave it this urgency and pleasurable tension that was burning between them.
Falcon remembered the men’s toilet that didn’t look very busy when he was in there so he picked up his small bag, grabbed Lily’s hand, and ran towards it. They burst through the toilet door without anyone paying any attention to their entrance and, thankfully, it was empty though they still needed to be aware of being caught not only because they didn’t really wanted to be caught but because it made it a whole lot more exciting.
“Do you have erectile problems?” droned a savy male voice coming from above the urinals “Millions of men around the globe suffer the embarrassing problem of erectile dysfunction...” continued the voice with a small holo-figure of the doctor looking authority being projected above the urinal.
Straight away Falcon checked all the cubicles which were empty and threw his small bag in the first one. As soon as he turned around to face Lily she jumped upon him like a tiger on its prey. She went straight for his ear, nibbling at it, breathing it, and biting it. Straight away he went limp and stumbled back to the sink to rest on, breathing heavily and muttering expression of pleasure that were highly inadequate to convey the over-ridding sense that his heart was melting like butter filling his loins with an overwhelming fullness ready to burst.
Lily wrapped her legs around his waist started to dry hump him, feeling his phallus becoming harder and harder, as she made her way to his mouth delicately kissing and finishing off with a bite to his lower lip provoking a slight cry of pain that was filled with a deep pleasure. She moved to his neck biting, kissing, and transferring all her lust to that one spot she kissed. Meanwhile, Falcon worked on her ass massaging it, squeezing it, rubbing it, and craned one hand around in her crack rubbing her asshole and tickling her labia through her moist, sticky panties.
“It is not a problem to be embarrassed about and it is has been scientifically proven that it is a normal part of a man’s life to suffer erectile dysfunction...” continued the voice.
Lily shivered and leaned back to take Falcon’s face in full view, her own face lit up with such divine radiance - her brown eyes swam with it, her angelic smile enveloped it, her skin glowed with it: the deep love she felt for Falcon. Falcon shared this feeling and expressed it back via his blue-green eyes brilliantly soaking up her goddess beauty, and his smile wide and goofy looking with a breath stealing sense of deep love for Lily.
“wow... you are just so radiant, your glowing like the sun melting my buttery heart... ooooo... i’m so... sooo” breathed Falcon slowly, surely making certain that Lily heard and felt the impact of every word that he expressed.
Lily fluttered and went a little bit red though seemed to glow more, if that was possible. She gravitated towards the heaviness of Falcon’s appreciation like a meteor slowly falls into Earth and her lips impacted on his creating a shared explosion in their hearts.
BOOM!
Falcon squeezed her ass.
The squeeze reverberated in Lily’s loins and in her eyes lust jumped forth. She fell to her knee’s with acrobatic quickness and ease unbuckling Falcon’s belt as she did. As soon as she gently met the ground with her knees she pulled down his zipper and out flopped out his throbbing, rock hard member from his underpants. Her eyes lit up, like she was about to consume triple chocolate ice-cream.
“If you do have erectile problems you can count on us to find an extended solution...” droned the voice some more.
They both looked at each other and laughed.
Then Lily’s mouth open and swallowed the full 6 inch physical manifestation of god’s sexuality divinity which Falcon could only respond to by craning back his head and moaning in sheer ecstasy. Lily slow, surely, gently sucked his cock and at points worked on the head by wrapping her moist, knowing lips around his fat pulsing head; her tongue toured around the circuit of his corona like an NASCAR that, within Falcon, stimulated a constant stream of overwhelming pleasure.
Lily knew his penis with detailed intimacy, she knew what to do to stimulate what, and she knew how to play around with him, to mix it up, to make it exciting. And she loved it, she loved swallowing his fat throbbing member. It turned her on, it made her feel closer to him, it made her feel special, it made her feel like she was his goddess – and she was.
Falcon moaned with a deep, fulfilling pleasure. “ oh.... your divine.... omg, you fill me with... with.. oh... my cock... omg your so beautiful.... your goddess... in... ooooooo....” Falcon moaned, which only turned Lily on more. She worked his head slowly and then fast. She swallowed his member whole. She gobbled his balls like a never ending gobstopper while stroking his phallus as if to polish it to a brilliant shine. Then without missing a beat went straight back to swallowing his member.
In and out. In and out.
Slowly and surely.
Moist and warm.
Big and throbbing.
In.
Out.
“fuck” said a muffled voice. The toilet door opened just a fraction, but closed again. “fucking bag” said the muffled voice.
¬¬¬ ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _

“fuck” burst out falcon
In.
“OUCH!” yelped Falcon as Lily accidentally bit the end of his penis as, with reflexes sharper than a knife, he bent over grabbed Lily by the waist twisted her upside down then ran for the first toilet cubicle. Lily’s body only tightened up during the initial shocked of being pulled up but other than that she deeply trusted Falcon, trusted that he wouldn’t put her into any harm, trusted that he wouldn’t hurt her. And he didn’t.
The toilet door opened wide and a man stepped in. “what?” said the man as he walked into the toilet looking around but just missed seeing the first cubicle door closed. He turned away to look in the mirror and the ‘vacant’ sign went ‘engaged’. Then moved to the sink and turn the tap on throwing water on his face and sighing.
“oh g...” breathed Falcon, wondering how they didn’t get caught.  Lily, at first shocked by the sudden turn of events, quickly settled into her new position and resumed hungrily consuming Falcon’s rock hard member while tightening her knees around Falcon’s shoulders. Falcon’s shoulders relaxed as he stabilised himself on the cubicle walls only slightly surprised that Lily still, with loving dedication, devoured his cock. They had been in this position before during one of their numerous experimentations of sexual positions, though not in this situation, so it was easily for Falcon to hold her up. What wasn’t easily was holding her up while she was weaving ecstasy with her mouth that made him weak at the knees.
He looked down with glazed eyes that instantly locked onto Lily’s moist commanding lotus flower, smelling sweet nature’s perfume hiding underneath her black panties. He removed one arm from around her waist and pulled her wet panties aside and was shocked with love and a desire to delve deep into the love canal with his tongue. However, he couldn’t reach the sacred prize with his tongue so instead he made a peace sign (make love not war) and closed the tips of it around her wet labia, massaging them slowly and firmly gradually introduced more fingers so finally his was using the whole tips of his fingers. When his expert fingers reached the clitoris he would rub it in a circular motion and up and down and any number of different movements which sent pulsating waves of pleasure through Lily’s body and she moaned, almost like a purr. This just intensified her intent consumption of Falcon’s warm stick of love; focusing the entirety of the present moment on imbuing Falcon with pleasure.
“oh fuck” suddenly screamed Falcon, his head extending, eyes shut tight in extreme pleasure. This type of situation called for some more stabilisation so Falcon selfishly removed his hands from Lily’s flower of love and stabilised himself against the cubicle wall. The man suddenly jerked upright and turned around to look directly at the first cubicle with a confused look on his face wondering who was in there and what was happening.
“hello” inquired the man, turning around and taking half a step towards the door, leaning forward ever so slightly, and tilting his head as if his ear would be able to pick up the smallest vibration coming from the toilet. “are you OK in there?” he ask.
“Are you finding yourself in a sticky situation then we are the professionals to help you...” started another voice just as savy and sweet sounding as the previous one with a similarly savy looking holo-figure projection above the urinal. “If you are having legal trouble like Earth visa issues...”
“Fuck” said the man, scared by the starting of the new holo-ad. He looked angrily at the projection as if it had been the woe of all his life’s problems.
“huh?” said Falcon as if waking from a dream “what?” suddenly aware he was being asked a question, but finding it difficult to pay attention to anything else other than Lily’s penile prowess. The man, upon hearing an answer from the cubicle, stopped scowling the projection and turned his attention back to the first cubicle.
“are you OK in there?” asked the man again, concern clear in his voice.
“umm...oh” started Falcon, stumbled as Lily suddenly make a simple change with her tongue that created a surge of pleasure through his loins, up his spine, and filling his mind with momentary ecstasy “ahhhhhh yes” yelped Falcon.
Lily took the top of Falcon’s head between her lips, smiled, and laughed softly like she had a mouth-full of candy.
“are you sure?” asked the man stepping forward again, thinking he heard another voice in there ever so slight and soft. “I am a doctor and can help-“
“I’m fine” said Falcon, clearing his throat because he heard Lily laughing “i’m just really constipated you see... long trip and all” finished Falcon quickly as Lily dived back onto his cock with a coy devious lust.
“oh” said the man, concern dropping away and stepping back “ok then, I’ve had that before... goddamn it hurts!” laughed the man “you know it’s a good idea to drink plenty of water on long trips”
“ahhhhhh, yesssssssss” breathed Falcon. As Lily started to focus on his head again, wrapping her hot skilful lips around his corona.
“haha sounds like it’s finally coming through eh!” said the man, looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair and splashing some water on his face “damn that certainly feels good I know that. You know what else feels good? What I saw to today! What a sight!”
“ohh yeahhhhhhhh” moaned Falcon, not really listening to the man instead being taken away on a journey of sheer pleasure whose final destination is an explosive ecstacy.
“more coming out!?” said the man looking back at the cubicle “Let me tell you man, wow, you should’ve seen her, what a view right in front of me and with a wet snatch as well... damn” said the man
“fucking oouch!” cursed Falcon, looked down at Lily angrily - instead meeting up with her beautiful velvety love folds -  and squeezed her thighs tightly as she accidentally bit his penis in genuine surprise.
“wow! A big one eh?” laughed out the man, turning around to look at the cubicle.
Lily started to look around in surprise though only met Falcon’s fat penis.
“but you should have seen her, wow was she one fine piece of meat. She was wearing this short shirt and legs that were meaty enough to be tasty. Damn! She was one hot gurl. And she bumped right into me, fell over and exposed herself! What a sight. I swear if I wasn’t married I would have picked her up right-“
“you sure she would’ve went with you” cut in Falcon sharply. Lily smiled and kissed his penis gently.
“what!? Me? ofcourse, I’m a doctor buddy” said the man arrogantly, looking at himself in the mirror and smiling.
“well, you know some girl don’t like doctors... they like the man for who they are, not their title” replied Falcon, thinking how this guy is just puffing his feathers when in actual fact he was just a insecure little man. He wouldn’t know what to do with a women and his wife probably had most control over their sex life.
“haha yeah, that is BS” laughed the man, looking at himself in the mirror fixing his hair up, playing the part even though nobody was there to see him, but there was somebody to hear him “what sorta girl is that? One whose been hit by the ugly stick?” mockingly said the man.
“noo, one that is beautiful beyond belief. One whose eyes sing out in this divineness and whose smile is so radiant you have to wear sunglasses” said Falcon, softly rubbing Lily’s thighs, and smiling brightly.
Lily smiled and started to work on his member again stimulated by the way Falcon talked because she knew it was her he was talking about. First, her tongue rolled out like a moisten silk pillow detailing around his purple-red pulsating head like a soft serve ice-cream causing falcon shuddered and stabilising himself against the walls of the cubicle. Slowly her saliva damp full lips closed upon the top of his head and, like a warm moist glove, slowly proceeded down to the corona sucking in and out perfectly fitting the head of Falcon’s penis around her lips – knowing the right amount of pressure, the right amount of moisture, the right amount of speed. Then in one relaxed gulping motion she swallowed his penis whole and he lurched back slightly from going weak at the knees.
“what? What the fuck are you talking about?” asked the doctor, who stopped fixing his hair and turned to look at the door, with a faux look of confusion on his face which covered the look of anxiety.
“You... uh... know?” replied Falcon, finding it difficult to maintain any more conversation with this man partly because he was a poor man attempting to hide his own delicate inadequacies but mainly because Lily was now intentionally trying to make him cum “one of those girls who can just, uh... give you a single glance and uh.... you go weak at the knees.... oh”
“ummm yeahh, the really hot ones who you’d just want to screw all night?” smiled the doctor, facing the door now. He continued his plastic smile even though the man in the cubicle couldn’t even see him, but he might come out any minute. The constipation might go away and he might come out any minute and he had to show him who was “the man”, he must.
“noooo... uh... no” smiled Falcon widely, Lily now worked faster on his throbbing member, even more stimulated with Falcons talk; her head bobbing in and out causing her hair to flow back and forth in sporadic fashion like she was being electrocuted. Falcon’s penis felt full to the brim with an unbelievable pleasure, almost like the entirety of his experience was concentrated in his cock like Lily was sucking forth a ecstatic divine essence through his penis “the ones who moooooveeee yoooooooou..... oh..... the one’s who inspire you... the... uh.. ones... uh who leave you speechless and breathless after one gentle kiss... the uh”
“ummm yeahh... are you taking anything for your constipation cause you sound delirious?” replied the man, now really feeling this slow creep of uncertainly rise up from his belly, like the time when he thought he mum stole lollies from the kitchen: a subtle, slow anxiety that started in the pit of his stomach and moved up and through-out his whole body. He felt like he was going to be caught again like his mum almost caught him before.
“uhhh... no... uhh” moaned Falcon, whom, at this point, has been completely transported to another space where this petty, anxious, feather puffing man is of no significance where there is only this amazing, indescribable pleasure filling his entire body, filling ever pour of his being, and spilling out over the edges like cup full to the brim with water yet still being filled up.
“look” said the dr looking at his watch, a mixture of confusion and anxiety painted on his face. “i’m going to be late for my train, I hope your constipation passes soon... catch ya” And with that the dr turned around, grabbed his suitcase, and made for the door.
“ohh my goddess” breathed Falcon as Lily worked her magic with the skill of a master, with the love for her beloved, and lust for the cock. As she did Falcon’s fullness was becoming so full like a ballon filled with air stretching it’s skin and about to explode. She worked at the same speed that she increased to though focused more of her intention and attention onto his penis like she was wrapping her entire body-being onto his cock, onto extracting the God-pleasure spirit that resided within Falcon and that waited to be released but her Goddess-pleasure spirit.
He gripped tightly onto Lily’s thigh’s, closed his eyes being met with sparks of light and pulsating orbs of pleasure as Lily the spun the web of pleasure with each deep and warm in-motion of her mouth, with each swirl of her tongue around his head, and with each tight and wet out-motion of his blue veined love sausage. Falcon’s face contorted into swirls of pleasure.
The doctor reached the door and opened it, his faced contorted with confusion and suppressed anxiety.
Now was the time for Lily to increase the speed, she knew it was time for the rocket to launch and all it needed was an increase in speed. She halted going deep and focused entirely on the head wrapping her comprehensively warm, wet lips so tight around it that it was unbearable while her hands, moving in perfect synchronisation with her mouth, kept a constant stream of pleasure flowing from the corona of Falcon’s penis through-out his entire body. Filling it to the brim with an ecstatic fullness that was about to explode with what felt like cosmic proportions any time soon.
The pressure built higher.
And higher.
And higher.
And deeper. The ecstasy pulsed through Falcon’s body injected into his head and clouded his consciousness in a constant stream of ecstasy.
The doctor walked out the door and it slowly, smoothly swang shut just as Falcon’s white creamy load burst into being inside Lily’s waiting, willing mouth.
“uhhhhhhhhhhh goddess” moaned Falcon, heavily.
Falcon’s body spasm in pleasure, his entire body filling with a divine ecstasy like he was in another space altogether that included his body, heart, mind, and spirit. His mind was swept away in a torrent of pleasure and even though he was still aware of his surroundings the experience of just being alive took on a new depth, a clarity that he was previously unaware of. His body twinkled with a spaciousness and fullness that was indescribable.
The doctor paused, for a second his was grasped by the sound and expression of authentic pleasure and the meeting of two lovers and for a second his heart called out, yearned for such a communion and felt like it was the stuff life was made of. And for a second he turned around and looked at the toilet door and considered going back in there.
But only for a second.
Another second later anxiousness, insecurity, and loneliness tumbled back in upon his being, jolted back into being whom he identified with. He felt a resistance in his body about going back into that toilet and confronting the man that spoke that way about women. He wasn’t sure why he was scared of that, but he knows it just didn’t feel good. His body didn’t like it. So he turned around and continued onto catch his train.
“oh my fucking god” said Falcon as Lily continued to suck the life-creating fluid from his slowly sleeping penis until it went flaccid. She swallowed deeply, smiled, and sighed. Then Falcon helped her to get to her feet and they at each other in the eyes and kissed softly and sweetly. After which they fell into deep embrace basking in the share space of their love for each other.
© Copyright 2010 alucinare (alucinare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664772-Lily-and-Falcon