*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665831-Untitled
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1665831
I havent given it a name yet and I cant seem to find the rest of the words
This piece is raw and unfinished. I came to a block so I'm trying to find the words to finish Andrew's story. So please keep this in mind if you decide to leave a review.



Andrew was never the one to speak out against anything. He was meek and shy, trying to hide who he truly was inside himself. He never wanted to fight with his friends and no girl ever seemed to be interested in him. Could it be he was an outcast, never fitting in with the crowds at school. Not even he closest friend Mellissa would talk to him there. He knew he was different but could not explain it, and getting help was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

His father was a angre man by nature, always destroying things with his fists, objects around him, and sometimes even fire. It was hard for Andrew to live alone with his father. Tradegy took his mother only six months ago when his home mysteriously caught fire and she was trapped inside. It pains him to think about her but she was all he had when he had no one else.

"Stop it!" yelled Mellissa one day walking home from school, "I know that look on your face, and I hate it when you get like that. You can hate me all you want for not saying hi to you in the hall, but I could ruin my alsome reputation if I talk to someone like you in school. You don't fit in with anyone, you walked by yourself and don't even try to be social with anyone but me. Maybe you should try to join a club or something, make friends you know."

"Don't try and trll me what to do Mellissa. You have your all so charming life and friends galore. People look at me differently since my mom died. They think dad killed her and they would always see as the kid that father murdered his mother. It's not fair or right.

Mellissa would never tell Andrew the truth, she too believed it was not accident. The neighbor hood was a profound place to find gossip and she knew that when all the moms get together at the street corner including her own, they never fail to mention Andrew's mother and the fire that claimed her gentle soul.

"I've got to go", Andrew sighed. "my dad will be wondering whats keeping me so late. I will SEE you tomorrow i guess. Don't worry either I won't make an attempt to speak to you in school anymore either."

"Bye", smiled Melissa. She had a bad feeling for Andrew was never the angree type. Her mother had mentioned to her that some mailboxes had been recently vandilized by the explosion of cherry bombs, but Andrew was the last person she wanted to believe was behind it. She knew that he has been through alot but could not bear to think that her best friend and secret love could do any harm. Although his father was a bad influence and the rumors that surround him where of the most disturbing, she hoped Andrew won't become the man his father was.
© Copyright 2010 Dark Lady (ashn86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665831-Untitled