*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667636-Necrophiliac
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Death · #1667636
A story about a little boy who fell in love with a corpse.
Noun

necrophilia (uncountable)

1. (sexuality) A pathological attraction to dead bodies, especially sexual attraction or intercourse.

2. Pathological fascination with death.

Noun

necrophiliac (plural necrophiliacs)

1. a person who engages in necrophilia

***

I have a secret. A secret inside an abandoned warehouse on a mountain. No ones know, not even my parents. I have preserved a corpse in that warehouse. She is beautiful. She has a beautiful short blond hair with a red head band adorning it. Her eyes are as blue as the sky, and her skin is as smooth as a porcelain. I found her dumped near a river. It was love at the first sight. I can’t let her rot and being eaten by worms. So I took her and bathed her. I would bring her my father’s wine and food everyday. I know she can’t eat it, but it is the thought that count. I would tell her about my day and then change her clothes. It is nice to feel her cold white skin. When I have to go home, I would kiss her good bye. She is my first and only love.

***
© Copyright 2010 yarra95 (yarra95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667636-Necrophiliac