*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668690-The-prolouge-of-story-idea-4
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1668690
My first story posting. Please forgive me if it's not to your liking.
Ok this is the prolouge of story idea 4. I'm doing this alittle late at night, but I just wanted to get some story posted insted of giving you guys story ideas. I'm alittle tired, but determined to get it done. So please forgive me if it's lacking detail.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    "Nakelah! Get up now or we're going to be late!" Kenya yelled as she knocked on my door.
   
    I groaned and got up. Today was the day we started a new school. Though I can't understand how my body works. I hate getting up in the early morning, but if I sleep in, I sleep until about 8. I can't sleep in until 10 or 11 like normal teenagers do unless I stay up really, really, late the night before. Which to me, was weird. It was 5:45 a.m. and I seriously did not want to get up. Although if I didn't get up now, I would be in bed all day being lazy.

    I hopped in the shower to wake myself up and after I washed up, rinsed off, and got back out, I lotioned up and put on deodarent ( >_< Please excuse me if I spelled that wrong). I then put on the clothes I laid out the night before. It consisted of white leggings, a black pleated skirt, and a white t-shirt with black lace around the bottom and at the sleeves. From my midsection down, it had a black vintage design (The awsome cool swirly designs) I put on my black baby doll shoes, grabbed my backpack/messenger bag, and met my best friend, Kenya, out in the hallway.

    She was wearing dark blue denim jeans, and a black t-shirt that had purple lace at the sleeves and had purple stars on the front.

    "Ready to go?" she asked me holding her backpack. I sighed.

    "As ready as I'll ever be." I replied looking at the clock on the wall. 6:30 a.m. We grabbed our house keys and walked out the door and locked it. We then proceeded to walk to our new school expecting the best...Or so we thought....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so first, sorry it's so short. I thought it would look longer. Second, Kenya and Nakelah are real characters. Actually Nakelah is my real name and Kenya is my best friend, but this is not based off of real events. It's a fanfiction. Third, sorry it's somewhat bland. The real story doesn't start until chapter 1. Which I will start tomorrow. So you don't really have to comment on this one if you don't want to. I can understand if it gets a low rating. Last, Character descriptions.

Nakelah: I have very dark brown hair that stops right at my shoulders and dark brown eyes.

Kenya:She has a lighter brown color to her hair, but it's still dark. She has dark brown eyes and wears glasses, but in the story, she has contacts.

Ages will be raised in the story and personality and everything will be reveled in the first chapter ok? Please keep in mind I'm new. Can't wait to hear from you guys! Post more tomorrow!

P.S- If you guys do review please keep it light.
© Copyright 2010 yuki-chan (yukika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1668690-The-prolouge-of-story-idea-4