*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669991-Cursed-Clothes-Part-2
by Nay1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #1669991
Continuation of Part 1
On the left was a tall blonde girl with her long hair in a ponytail. She had some sort of pink lipstick on with some gloss. She had a dazzling figure, with her full chest held into a similarly pink tube top and incredibly short denim shorts. Her long and full legs stretched way down to the ground in stunning curves. The middle girl was much shorter with shoulder length blonde hair, and was wearing a yellow sundress with equally shaded summer shoes. On the right was an averagely tall brunette but with a huge rack in a purple tank top. Her cleavage was clearly visible with those things, but led nicely down to her legs sticking out of a short khaki skirt. I stood there in awe with a slight blush on my face, not because I found them physically attractive, but how pretty they were overall.

“Brittany where’ve you been?” the tall blonde asked. “We were supposed to go swimsuit shopping but you never showed up.” She pouted seeing me.

“But we came to pick you up.” The one in the sundress said, “After all you’re the one who wanted to go so badly.”

“Well, it’s only because we’re nice like that! Just don’t expect this every time.” The other girl pitched back, crossing her arms.

“Oh please, you wanted to go too. Despite the fact that you’re the plain one of our group.” The brunette laughed. ‘Wait, she’s the normal one?’ I thought, ‘I wish I were that hot!’

“Shut up! We can’t all have a huge chest to lure guys in like you.” The taller girl replied.

“Right right.” The brunette said. “Let’s just go Brittany, we’re already late.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my house without me really thinking. I don’t know how, maybe my mind went into autopilot, but before I knew it I was sitting in the back of a yellow sedan with three really cute girls on my way to try on some bathing suits.

‘Crap! What do I do? What do I do!?’ I told myself, freaking out a bit on the inside. The girls were chatting it up, listening to some poppy, light music on the radio. My nerves started to get to me as I squirmed slightly, rubbing my legs together. I tried to keep to keep to myself, but fate would not be so kind.

“So Brittany, what kind of bikini are you going to get?” the really cute shorter one asked, turning from the front seat.

‘B-bikini?” I nervously thought, feeling myself turn a bit read. ‘Sure I could wear the briefs. That wouldn’t be any different from my panties. My lower half would be cute, but I don’t have any boobs right now! I’d look terrible!’ I felt terrible thinking that, and comparing how I’d look in a swimsuit compared to these three.

“So?” they all said, now interested in the fact that I looked nervous and wasn’t talking. I gotta think of something, something a girl would say right here.

“Uh, a p-pink one? Something cute and stylish.” I sputtered out. Thinking about it the idea pleased me of picking out something like that. The girls continued to talk about what they would look for, as I began to feel a headache thinking about all these weird thoughts all at the same time. “M-maybe I should try a one piece?” I chimed in.

“Girl, no one wears one pieces at our age. Just for that, get a string bikini to show those nice legs of yours off even more.” The taller blond said.

‘Okay, good, I’m doing well; they think I’m cute, and I may be able to get through this with only minimal damage. And if I’m lucky, I can score a bikini out of this.’ I mentally sighed.

“So, Brit, are you dating Jake now or something? He asked you out on Friday didn’t he?” the brunette asked.

“What?” I asked utterly confused. ‘I’m in a car with three gorgeous girls I don’t know, and they want me to talk about boys!? I have no idea how to deal with this! Someone help me talk about this stuff!’ I yelled in horror, turning bright red and shuffling about more.

“You are aren’t you! It’s written all over your face.” They giggled. “It’s about time you found a guy you would go out with.”

“Uh yea.” I stuttered back. “He is cute, and he’s a nice guy. Of course I’d go out with him.” Thankfully I managed to squeeze that out, but this conversation wasn’t going well. Although I suppose this is what girls would talk about in these sorts of trips. Bikinis and boy dating, for some reason the ideas seemed to grow on me as I tried to stay as silent as possible.

A few moments later, another crack and shatter occurred as the first bracelet on my right arm fell apart. The pink glittery mist floated in front of me, as none of the girls took any notice whatsoever. I sat there nervous for an instant as it shot into my mouth once again. But this time it spread out and gagged my mouth entirely. I made a loud shriek but it only came out as a soft whimper.

“What Brit?” one of them asked, I was unsure as to who as I was busy trying to take the pink gob off of my mouth.

“Mmm! Hmmmmmph!” I tried to speak, but once again only soft muffles emerged. I began to feel some pain as some force began to slosh around inside my head, giving me a really bad headache.

“Yea, a flowery pattern would look good on you.” One of them said.

“Mmmmph!?” I whimpered back. I can’t believe the conversation was moving as normal. The pain continued, as well as my mouth gag until we reached the mall. As the taller blonde parked, the pain vanished, as the goop on my mouth dried away. I opened the door and delicately slid my legs over the side. I still felt a bit dizzy, and I wondered what that bracelet was all about.

“Okay girls, where should we check first?” Our driver asked.

“Oh my god, we should totally check out Victoria’s Secret first.” I belted out. For some reason that sounded right to me, despite some of it’s ditzyness.

“Ugh, you always want to go for either the frilly or sexy stuff first Brit.” The same girl said. Before I could even register what I said, my mind told me to reply in a certain way.

“I like sexy revealing stuff! Gotta get the boys’ attention somehow. Besides, what’s wrong with some frills. They’re cute!” I replied, heading off for the mall with the other three in tow. They began in conversation again, as I let them take the lead so I could follow blindly.

‘Like, what the hell was that?’ I thought. ‘Something’s, like, urging me to talk all girly like. It’s all freaky and stuff.’ It was then something actually replied in my new voice, almost as if it were taking over or something. ‘Well, it’s because I am a girl, and stuff with frills is cute.’

‘That’s true.’ I thought. ‘Those bras with the frills are really cute looking, and there’s nothing wrong with me thinking like my girl side says. I just follow that lead I’ll be a good little girl in no time.’ It was then I realized what happened; my mind had a girlish side telling me what to do now, and everything it said I actually believed.

‘Okay.’ I pondered. ‘I like being a girl, and frilly things according to myself. Oh, I like skirts too. Why am I wearing jeans then? Oh right I can’t take them off.’ I continued to listen to myself, as I bumped into the stacked brunette as we stopped short of Victoria’s Secret.

“Alright Brittany, we’re here. Once we’re done here, we’re going somewhere else.” The shorter blonde said. Thankfully that snapped me out of my thoughts, and some temporary sanity crept in. Okay, I’ll just blindly follow. Even though I am shopping for myself here, as long as I don’t think I’ll be fine.

I followed the three inside Victoria’s Secret, as we made our way to the back where the swimsuits were. I looked around at all the lingerie, and other fashionable attire, but the only thing that was in my head was finding something to wear. ‘Don’t think! Don’t think!’ I repeated over and over, trying to keep these thoughts gone.

“Hey Brit, what do you think of this one?” The shorter blonde asked, holding up a bright red string bikini, with some triangular shaped cups.

“I-It’s really cute.” I sputtered, as it was a really good bikini. “One in my size?” I added. I was genuinely interested. ‘Crap! Don’t say stuff like that!’ I thought. ‘Even though I do want that cute thing, I…I…’ I faded out.

“Yea, here’s one.” She said. Holding up another suit. I grabbed it and began to inspect it. “Go try it on, I wanna see it on you.”

“Ok!” I gleefully headed off to some changing rooms. ‘I’ll try just this one on. If it’s cute, and matches my figure, I’ll keep it and then I’ll le-….no I’ll look for some other stuff too. I need another suit, as well as some new underwear.’ I mumbled to myself heading inside.

I stepped inside the room when I realized there was no way I was going to be able to try this on since I can’t take my clothes off. I almost forgot about that. ‘Maybe I should try it on mentally.’ I thought.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself in this stunning swimsuit, on the beach with a bright sky. Suddenly I jumped into the first person on that dream, wearing the suit. It felt nice on my body, as my mind kept telling me I looked really good in it. My feeling began to return, as the texture was wonderful on my skin. I began to soak in the dream as something snapped me out of it.

My eyes popped open to see more of the pink sparkly mist in front of me, as another bracelet was gone. I sifted down towards my waist and down into my pants. The cool breeze went down and then up into me from my new parts. “Ew, ew, ew! Don’t go in me!” I whispered. “That’s only for tampons and boys!”

From the inside, my torso and legs began to shift. My thighs, hips, and butt began to slowly inflate, as my waist began to curve inward and pinch at the middle. My jeans and panties began to tighten immensely with my outward expansion. The expanding parts grew thick and full, and really curvy, as my waist stopped at a tiny thickness.

I looked in the mirror after the shifting stopped. My legs and hips were full and seductive, as my butt filled out my jeans and was pretty cute itself. Even though I couldn’t move my jeans anyway, I really couldn’t adjust them at all besides pulling up even more, as my body filled them and my underwear completely. My now tiny waist let my t-shirt hang off of my body a little bit, showing a bit of skin when I moved.

I began to pose in the mirror to examine myself. I was beginning to look rather stunning, as I felt more and more complete right now. Sure my underwear was riding up my ass, and sure my legs had to stick together to let my hips sway as I moved around, my mind kept telling me it was right despite the awkwardness. ‘I wonder if I get a different size bikini.’ I thought. ‘Now that I got some hips and a butt do I need a different size. Oh whatever it’ll look sexier if it’s smaller on me.’

Then another bracelet broke on my right wrist. “Oh come on!” I moaned. “I’m not even used to my new hips and butt yet.” It was true; this was going way too fast. Like the last mist, this one went into my pants and up into me. “W-would you stop!? The only thing I want in me is a boy, not your stupid mist!” I angrily whispered, not wanting others to hear me.

A moment passed without anything happening. I didn’t feel strange at all so far. ‘Hm, I wonder what that is about.’ I thought. As I was about to leave I felt a pressure from within my chest, as my bra felt tight all of a sudden. Two little mounds appeared, and were slowly inflating. I felt some heavy liquid fill each side getting bigger and rounder.

I pressed against them with each hand, worried about this and what the other two would mean. However, they kept growing as I began to lean forward from the weight. My bra kept getting tighter as it began to lift my new jugs up. They grew to a nice healthy C-cup before they finally finished expanding. I blushed at my newest additions, and nervously felt them up some.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/tunaman3000/Hot%20Asian%20Girls/084photo...

My back began to really hurt, as I couldn’t stop leaning forward some, not to mention my bra and shirt were tight around the chest. Now due to the “twins” my shirt lifted up some and exposed a small section of my mid-driff. I pulled my shirt down but my boobs kept pulling it back up.

‘God, if boobs are this annoying I never wanna see a pair of tits again.’ I thought to myself. Then I caught myself in the mirror, and I realized my transformation seemed complete. I was absolutely beautiful. Easily one of the hottest girls I’d ever seen. ‘Thank god that’s me in there.’ I thought instinctively. ‘At least I’m not some plain jane or something.’

‘No! That’s not me!’ I snapped out of it. ‘That’s right! You’re not wearing any make-up you silly girl.’ It was right, as I had nothing applied to my face according to the mirror. I dug through my purse and gently spread some lipstick and eye shadow on. For some reason the smooth texture of the lipstick felt great on my lips, as it’s cool nature felt nice.

‘There, NOW I’m a complete girl.’ I sarcastically thought, as I crossed my arms, bumping into my boobs as I did so. ‘I’m never going to get used to these. At least not for a while. All girls go through this right?’ I questioned. I cocked my hip to the side and prodded my chest a bit.

“Hey Brit, you in there?” One of the girls from my group said. This startled me out my thoughts for a moment.

“Yea, I’m here.” I replied.

“So how’s it look? Let us see.”

“Uh, I just finished changing back, but it looked great.” I said back. ‘Well, I hope so.’ I thought. ‘I want the guys to look at ME, not them.’ Then the second to last bracelet broke, as the process seemed to be generating more and more speed. “Crap!” I said.

“What’s wrong?” the girl outside asked.

“N-nothing!” I shouted back. The pink mist swirled around me and pushed my body every which way, before forming a bubble that forced my posture. My legs clamped shut completely while standing, as my back arched back while my chest pushed out. My shoulders pushed back, further accenting my chest as my hip would push out whichever direction I was leaning.

After it was done, I could move on my own, but my actions weren’t entirely on my control. My standing posture was what the mist made me, but when I walked out of the room, I made sure to make my hips sway as I walked, as well as I tried to instinctively show off my chest whenever I moved. The new bouncing sensation when I took steps didn’t feel odd in this stance, not that I could do much about it.

The girl led me over to where the other two where, as while I could go where I wanted, my body felt the urge to be as suitable to my form as possible. However, it felt great to my mind. My curves and weight in new places felt perfectly natural. Then it hit me there was only one bracelet left, and I had no time left. Inwardly a panic attack finally happened as I tried to dash out of the store. However, instead of running, I sped walked away. My body wouldn’t run as my heels clopped with each heavy step, as my arms bent up at the elbow instead of outward to run.

“Brittany, what’s wrong?” the brunette at the front of the store stopped me.

“Yea, what? You just ran off.” The shorter blonde asked. “Seriously you just freaked out.”

“I-I’m on my period, can I go for a sec?” I stumbled through the crowd. ‘Crap that’s the best I could think of?’ I thought.

‘Well, it’s a valid excuse for girls to get out of situations like that.’ I reasoned. ‘But I’m not a girl!’ I screamed inside my head, as I hurried out of the store, and rushed towards outside. I shuffled through the crowd in the mall, scared and worried. ‘I’m not a girl. I’m not a girl. I’m a girl. I’m a girl.’ The mantra changed. I kept repeating that until the last bracelet broke and splashed in my face as I blacked out.

I woke up in my room, which was the same as it was when I last left it. However, it was dark out, as the only light was the streetlamp coming through from outside. However, that was enough to see what was going on. I rose up in bed, and brushed my long hair from myself. I could feel the cool sheets against my legs sticking out from my sophie shorts. I pulled the strap from my top up, and tugged it up some as my boobs always made it difficult for my exposing tops.

I shook my head slightly as it was a little dizzy. I felt like I forgot something other than how I’m in this body now. ‘Oh right.’ I remembered. ‘My date with Jake is tonight…or tomorrow? I can’t tell in this darkness. Anyway I’m glad the girls talked me into that new dress yesterday. Worth the effort of going to the mall.’ Then I went back to sleep after that weird day.
© Copyright 2010 Nay1 (nay1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669991-Cursed-Clothes-Part-2