*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671017-My-Boyfriend-Is-Cheating-On-Me-Chap10-20
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1671017
My story "My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me With My Brother. WTF?!?" Parts 10-20
PART 11

Sami’s POV

         What did I expect. Of course he would kiss other girls. It’s not like he had a girlfriend. I sat on my bed in the same position for two hours before I heard a knock on the door. Luke burst in.
         “Blake’s dead.” He said and I looked up at him with a confused look on my face.
         “Ha-ha funny.” I said and looked away from him.
         “I’m serious.” He said and when I looked in his eyes, they had only truth. Truth and sorrow.
         “Oh my god.” I blinked my tears back. “H-How?”
         “Murder.” His voice broke and I narrowed my eyes.
         “Kayla.” I whispered and Luke’s eyes widened.
         “Oh no.” He said softly and I finished his sentence.
         “She’s back.”

Carter’s POV
         
         I brushed my teeth three times after Rachel kissed me and I couldn’t stop thinking about Sami and the surprise and sadness in her eyes when she saw me and Rachel together. That was the final clue that she liked me. I was to stupid to put two and two together and see her true feelings for me and mine for hers. The phone rang, taking me out of my thoughts.
         “Hello.” I answered the phone glumly.
         “Hey man.” Drake practically shouted into the phone.
         “What’s up.?” I asked.
         “Party at Kelli’s house!” I was pretty sure he punctured my eardrum.
         “Is Sami coming?” I asked hopefully.
         “Dude, didn’t you hear?” He asked with pity in her voice.
         “No. Hear what? What happened?”
         “Dude, calm down. I heard that her brother died.” He said and my mouth fell open. Things were really screwed up. I only made the situation worse by making out with Rachel. I’m an asshole.

Luke’s POV
         
         Blake wasn’t my biological brother. Everybody thought he was our brother because he took the same last name as us. Blake had witnessed a murder by Kayla Taylor and we took him in as part of the witness protection program. While he was here Sami and him fell in love. Sami didn’t know that I was on to them but it was obvious how they looked at each other. One day, an attempt was made on his life and he had to leave. Sami was heartbroken and didn’t talk for weeks. She didn’t eat or sleep and she was getting really unhealthy when she was diagnosed with Clinical Depression. She was on pills for a few months and she finally came out of it but she was never all the way cured. Every once in awhile you could see remembrance in her eyes and she would get depressed for a couple days and have to stay home. Those times were the worst for me. It hurt knowing that my sister wasn’t happy. All I wanted was for her to feel pure joy once more in her life but that one sliver of hope was gone with Blake. She could never be happy again. At that moment I was standing in the hallway listening to the painful sobs coming from her room and it wasn’t long before I started crying too.

PART 12

Carter’s POV

         I called Sami over and over but each time I got the answering machine. I was tempted to leave a message but decided to wait to see her in person. Monday came and neither Sami or Luke showed up to school. Tuesday was the same. Wednesday, Luke showed up but Sami still wasn’t there. By Thursday, I was worried sick but Luke seemed like he didn’t even notice her absence. I felt ashamed of him and myself. I should have realized the signs that she liked me but I was too stupid. Friday was football tryouts and even though I wasn’t in condition to play, I went so that no suspicions were sparked about my like for Sami. I knew she liked me, or maybe she didn’t, or… I mentally slapped myself for getting worked up over a stupid girl.
‘Stupid?’
‘Yes.’
‘You’re the stupid one.’
‘How nice of you.’
‘I know.’

Sami’s POV

         I stayed in my room for the week, not talking or eating. The pain was unbearable. The only person I’ve ever really loved died. Nobody can hear that and just move on. So, I went back into my depression and this time, I refused to take those stupid pills that Luke kept trying to shove down my throat. I’ve always been depressed about Blake but this was different. Before, there was hope but now there was nothing. Nothing at all. I never knew that I could feel so…sad. Just pure sadness. Nothing else. Not guilt or longing like I usually had when I thought of Blake, just sadness and misery. My reason for living was dead and I was letting the sadness consume me, slowly letting it bring me deeper and deeper until there was nothing.

Luke’s POV

         I knocked on Sami’s door and there was no answer. Slowly, I slipped in to the room and my eyes traveled to the unconscious girl on the bed.
         “Shit.” I mumbled and picked her up in my arms, softly kissing her on the forehead, waiting for the ambulance to come. “Everything’s going to be alright.” I whispered as she was put into the ambulance but I wasn’t so sure.

Kayla’s POV

         I laughed while he cried out in pain and jumped for joy when he was finally dead. I had killed Blake Powers. Now it was time for his girlfriend. I smiled evilly. I wasn’t going to stop until I got revenge.
Sweet, sweet revenge.

Sami’s POV

Beep




Beep




Beep

         I cracked open my eyes and squinted against the bright light. Looking around the room, I saw a man staring intently at me and with a smile on his face.
         “You’re awake!” He whispered.
         “Yes.” I smiled at him.
         “I’m so relieved!” He laughed and pulled my hand into his.
         “That’s nice but…who are you?” I asked and the smile fell from his face.
         “You don’t remember me?” He asked and his eyes filled with tears when I shook my head.
         “I’m your brother, Luke.” He said and I cocked my head to the side.
         “I don’t have a brother.” At this a single tear slid down his cheek and he bolted out of the room.

Luke’s POV

         I was silent as the doctor examined her.
         “Nothing seems to be wrong.” He commented and I gaped at him.
         “Nothing’s wrong?” I practically screamed. “She doesn’t remember her own fucking brother!” The doctor and Sami winced in unison.
         “I’m sorry sir but I can not have you in the examination room if your going to be having outbursts. Nurse, please escort Mr. Parker to the waiting room.” He said and a woman walked up to me and started pulling me out of the room.
         “I’m sorry, Sami.” I yelled before the nurse slammed the door close.

PART 13

Sami’s POV

         “You ready for school?” My “brother” asked me.
         “Um…yeah.” I responded and got into his car.
         “I need a schedule.” I said and he sighed.
         “I’ll bring you to the office so you can get one.” He said and we rode in awkward silence until he pulled up to a big brick building. We walked in and everybody stopped talking. I looked around, confused.
         “What are they staring at?” I asked Luke.
         “You.” My cheeks flushed and I looked down.
         “Oh.” He pulled me into an office and the secretary handed me a schedule. “Thanks.” I muttered and followed Luke to my locker. A pretty girl with curly hair and blue eyes was waiting for me.
         “Hey Sami. Are you okay? I heard about your brother.”
         “Who are you?” I tilted my head to the side.
         “Not funny Sami.” She groaned.
         “She lost her memory. She doesn’t know who you are.” Luke said and the girl’s mouth fell open.
         “Oh.” She said and looked down. “I’m your best friend, Lexi.” She seemed nice so I smiled.
         “Okay, best friend, can you help me figure out where I’m going?” Her face brightened and I felt a strange satisfaction from making her happy. Frowning didn’t suit her.
         “I sure can, best friend.” I giggled at how little we sounded. “What?” She asked defensively.
         “We sound like toddlers.” I said and she giggled too. Her smile was infectious so I had to smile with her.
         “So, tell me about myself.” I said and she smiled.
         “Well, you’re very independent. You don’t take crap from anybody. You’re generally nice to everyone but you hate this one kid, Carter. He’s a total jerk and you can’t stand him. He’s hot but you can’t fall for his charm considering he hates you too.” I nodded and instantly disliked this Carter guy.
         “He sounds like a douche bag.” I wrinkled my nose and Lexi nodded.
         “You have no idea.” She smiled and I smiled back. “I’ll see you next period.” She said, stopping in the doorway of a classroom. I nodded.
         “Okay.” I said and she started walking away. “Lexi.” I called and she turned around.
         “Yeah?”
         “Thanks.” She smiled at me.
         “No problem.”

Carter’s POV

         I smiled when Sami walked into the classroom. She sat down in a seat at the front so I ran over to her.
         “Hey Sami.” She looked up at me and her eyes ran up and down my body. I smirked and she blushed when she saw me. “I want to apologize for what happened with Rachel.” I said, still smirking.
         “I’m sorry, who are you?” She asked and the smirk fell off my face.
         “Um…You don’t remember me?” I asked, disappointment clear in my voice. She shook her head and looked at the floor. “I’m Carter.” I said and her eyes snapped up to my face. She with a scowl she turned away from me. “Sami? Are you okay?” I asked with concern.
         “From what I’ve been told you’re an asshole and I hate you.” She said smugly.
         “Who told you that?” I clenched my fists. If it was Rachel I was going to need to punch something.
         “Lexi.” She said matter-of-factly and turned her attention to the teacher who had just come in.
         “Whatever.” I mumbled and jogged back to my seat.

Sami’s POV

         Luke drove me home from school and I went up to my room and listened to music on my iPod. I didn’t know any of the songs but they were pretty good. I had at least three albums from some band named Paramore. They were my favorite and right after them was Flyleaf and my Chemical Romance. Luke had just gone out to go shopping when there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and opened the door where a handsome guy was standing there. That’s when it all came back to me. I had my memory back and I gasped at who was standing in the doorway.
         “Blake?”

PART 14

FLASHBACK

         “Time to get up.” Blake said, sitting down next to me on the bed.
         “Time to go to sleep.” I responded, using a pillow to cover my ears.
         “Fine. I’ll have to eat all the chocolate chip pancakes myself.” He smirked. My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly.
         “Chocolate chip pancakes?” I asked and Blake shook his head, laughing.
         “No but I knew it would get you up.” I smacked his arm and laughed with him. I never thought that I could be so…in love. Blake put his arm around me, sending electric shocks through my body.
         “What time is it?” I asked him and he shrugged.
         “Who cares?” He said. “Time doesn’t exist when I’m with you.” I laughed.
         “You’re so cheesy.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. “I love you.”
         “I love you too.” He said and crashed his lips to mine. Fireworks exploded inside my body and I smiled against his lips. That moment couldn’t have been more perfect.

Sami’s POV

         Standing in the doorway was the man I love. The man who loves me. The man who I thought was dead.
         “Hey Sami.” He said and pulled me into a hug. I pushed away from him, ignoring the tingles I had from where he touched me.
         “You’re dead!” I screamed and he looked taken aback.
         “I’m obviously not dead.” He said and stared into my eyes. His bright blue eyes held something between the lines of regret and guilt but also love.
         “What the hell happened?” I asked, ushering him inside and closing the door behind him.
         “Well, I was walking to my house when someone hit me on the back of my head, knocking me out. When I woke up, I was in an abandoned warehouse, tied to a chair. Kayla was watching me with a crazy smile on her face. She had a knife with her and decided not to torture me. Thank god and she just got it over with. The thing is, I was born with Dextrocardia. Meaning that my heart is on the wrong side of my chest. So when she stabbed me, all she did was puncture my lung. A few hours later, a homeless man found me and got help. So now that Kayla thinks I’m dead, we can be together.” It all came out in a rush and it took me a minute to process it.
         “So you’re safe?” I asked and he nodded.
         “Sami Parker, I love you and don’t ever want to be away from you again. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” He got down on one knee. Crap. Crap. Crap. “Will you marry me?”
   
PART 15

Recap:

         “Will you marry me?”

Sami’s POV

         “Um…uh…no.” I squeaked. His face fell. “I’m sorry Blake but you can’t just show up at my doorstep after two years and expect me to marry you.” I held out my hand but he ignored it and pushed himself up. I smiled warmly at him. “I love you.” I said and his face instantly brightened.
         “You do?” He asked and I chuckled before touching the tip of his nose.
         “Silly boy!” I said softly. “I’ll always love you but I’m too young to get married. I’ll be your girlfriend though.” I winked causing him to laugh. “Tell you what. Let’s call it an early engagement. I’ll wear the ring and we’ll be engaged but…” He frowned.
         “But what?” He asked worriedly.
         “But you have to wait until I graduate high school. Okay?” I asked and he nodded his head eagerly, slipping the ring on my finger. It was a perfect fit.
         “You know I love you.” He whispered into my ear and I bit my lip.
         “No. I thought you hated me with every fiber of your being.” I teased and snapped at him playfully with my teeth. Blake pouted.
         “Well if that’s what you want…” He trailed off.
         “Blake!” I laughed, jumping on his back. “I hate you.” I growled/teased.
         “No you don’t.” He laughed and I over exaggerated a sigh.
         “How did you know?” I chuckled and nibbled on his earlobe. I felt him shiver and I pulled back in hurt. I thought he loved me. “What’s a matter?” I asked and he laughed.
         “Nothing at all. Everything’s perfect.” He dropped me onto my feet and spun around, looking into my eyes.
         “Then why did you shiver?” I asked, looking away. He laughed which made me worried. What if he thought I was pathetic or…worse.
         “Silly girl.” He touched my nose, mirroring my movement from before. “That was from pleasure, because I have never felt anything quite like I do when I feel your touch and I am unequivocally happy when I hear you say that you love me.
         “Well then,” I let out a nervous breath. “I love you.” A smile spread across Blake’s face. “I love you. I love you. I love you.” I whispered and the words he said next made me the happiest I’d ever been.
         ‘And I love you, silly girl.” He whispered and kissed me.

PART 16

Sami’s POV

         I took a nervous breath and grabbed Blake’s hand.
         “You ready?” I asked and he nodded.
         “Are you?” I gulped and nodded back. We walked into school hand-in-hand. My gaze was on the floor but I could tell that all the girls were staring at him probably drooling. “Babe?” Blake’s smooth voice made me gaze up into his bright blue eyes.
         “Yea?” I asked.
         “You passed your locker.” I laughed and turned back the other way but was stopped by Rachel.
         “Hey, Sami!!!” She squealed but her eyes were on Blake the whole time.
         “What do you want?” I snarled but Rachel ignored my vicious tone of voice.
         “Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?” She asked inching closer to him.
         “Sure.” I smirked. “Rachel, this is my fiancĂ© Blake.” Her mouth dropped open and she narrowed her eyes.
         “He is your fiancĂ©?” She snorted and I nodded. “You can do much better.” She said to Blake, practically dry-humping him. He took a step back.
         “No I can’t. Sami is already too good for me.” He gazed at me lovingly and I returned with an intense stare.
         “When you get tired of screwing her call me.” She said and flounced away.
         “Slut.” I mumbled under my breath and Blake laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist.
         “I love you.” He kissed my head softly.
         “I love you too.” I whispered and we walked to class together, unaware that someone was watching us.

Carter’s POV

         I watched as the boy kissed Sami on the head. He said something to her and she smiled before saying something back. I clenched my fists and took a deep breath. My eyes wandered to the big diamond ring on Sami’s finger. What the fuck?!? I shook my head slowly and banged my head against the wall. How could I be so stupid? I shook my head and went to first period.

Sami’s POV

         I giggled as Blake whispered in my ear.
         “I love you.” He started to kiss my cheek but I turned my head so it was a full on kiss. Electrical currents through my body and my heart felt like it would explode. I could feel my body start to heat up as he bit my lip, asking for entrance. I gladly gave it to him.
         “I love you.” I whispered against his lips.
         “Ditto.” I pulled away and smacked the back of his head. “Tease.” He complained and I rolled my eyes.
         “I know I am.” He chuckled and shook his head, he started to pull me towards him again but we were interrupted.
         “No public displays of affections.” Carter smirked smugly at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.
         “Asshole!” I yelled playfully just as the teacher stepped into the room.
         “Excuse me Ms. Parker?” She said in her abnormally high voice.
         “I said glass bowl” I replied calmly and ignored the fact that Blake and Carter were both cracking up.
         “Please report to the office Ms. Parker.” She replied and Blake timidly raised his hand.
         “Yes sir?” She asked, taking her not-so-intense glare off of me.
         “I don’t like you.” He said.
         “Way to be subtle.” I mumbled, causing Blake to laugh. I clamped my hand over his mouth.
         “You may accompany Ms. Parker to the office.” She hissed, narrowing her eyes. Blake just laughed and pulled me out of the classroom.
         “Do you know when to shut up?” Blake held in a laugh and shook his head like a toddler. “If I didn’t know you better, I would say you’re high.” He smiled widely at me.
         “Oh pish-posh!” He said in a butchered British accent.
         “I’m a sucker for an accent but you just butchered that one.” He frowned but it quickly disappeared.
         “Ola seniorita?” He asked and I couldn’t help it, I burst out laughing. He smiled triumphantly.
         “Ha ha!” He said in a very manly voice.
         “Jerk.” I mumbled.
         “You know you love me.” He teased and I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help them from roaming over to Blake’s smiling face. His blonde hair hung lazily over his blue eyes.
         “You got me there.” I confessed, not taking my eyes off of his flawless face. His features turned nervous for a second but returned to normal, the nervous glint still left in his eyes.
         “Sami, I have to ask you something.” He looked at his hands.
         “Anything.” I smiled but it was forced.
         “Will you move in with me?”

Part 17

         

        This chapter has been deleted.
         Summary: Blake knocks out Sami and takes her to Kayla.



Part 18

Sami’s POV

         Kayla smiled wickedly down at me.
         “It’s been awhile.” She laughed. “I’ve missed your company.”
         “I didn’t miss your company.” I spat. She just laughed again.
         “I figured as much.” She smirked and pulled a blade from the pocket of her jeans.
         “It’s a shame I can’t kill you now.” She said, running the blade down the side of my face, drawing blood.
         “Why not?” I asked, genuinely curious.
         “You’re boyfriend,” she spat it out like it was the most revolting thing in the world, “wants to say goodbye.”
         Blake strode into the room, hands in his pockets, and eyes on the ground.
         “Say your goodbyes.” Kayla grumbled, strolling out of the room. Blake gulped and made his way towards me.
         My heart sped up and my throat became dry as I clenched my fist. The only thing going through my mind was
         “Why?”

“Blake’s” POV

         Her words were laced with loathing and betrayal. I flinched as the question I know would come had finally been asked.
         “Sami. I…I’m not who you think I am.” I started.
         “No shit?” She interrupted. I glared at her.
         “Let me finish.” I said through clenched teeth, forcing myself not to strike the foolish girl. “I’m not Blake. I’m his brother, Harlem. Kayla has my girlfriend and she’s going to….” I paused and shut my eyes tightly.
         “She’s going to murder her.” My voice cracked. “And make me watch.” I choked back a sob and opened my eyes, wiping away the tears and composing myself. I forced myself to smile. “Unless I give her you. I’m sorry Sami but at least now you can join Blake in heaven.” I caressed her cheek with my hand. “It’s something I have to do.”
         To my surprised, she smiled.
         “You’re right.” My eyes widened and my hand dropped.
         “I’m right?” I cried in astonishment.
         “I would do the same thing for the real Blake and if it’s my time to die then I will push through the pain and take my death with open arms.”

Sami’s POV

         He blinked twice then nodded.
         “Oh.” He cleared his throat and stood up, brushing dirt off of his pants. “Okay. Well, um, uh, have fun…dieing.” He smiled uncomfortable and turned around, sprinting out of the room. I had a few moments to myself before Kayla strolled in.
         “Kill me.” I smiled and she obliged.

Part 19

Sami’s POV

I smiled as I pressed my body against Blake’s and for the first time in a while, I was happy.


Epilouge

Blake Marcus Parker died August 27, 2008. His brother Harlem Navi Travis died two year later on September 16, 2010, right after the death of Sami Louise Parker. The murderer was convicted and committed suicide in jail. A few month after Sami’s death they found Jeri Martha Parker, daughter of Sami Louise Parker and Blake Marcus Parker.
© Copyright 2010 Reilly Wise (rastian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671017-My-Boyfriend-Is-Cheating-On-Me-Chap10-20