*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671057-Naruto-Finale-Team-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kayate
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1671057
A naruto Fan-Fic, my characters' point of view. Check out Takarev's version! Naruto Finale
Naruto Finale

This is the Next Generation of Naruto, where all villages are at peace with each other, except the Sound of course. Naruto is Hokage, and married to Hinata. Sasuke is back in Konaha and had little Uchihas with Sakura. Now, on with the story, of Naruto's, Next Generation of ninja.
Here is a basic description of the characters.
Team Two
Kayate-Pretty bold, and self-confident. Alot like his father, Sasuke, and Sasuke's best friend, Naruto, having spent alot of time with them both. Being Sakura's son, Kayate has an "Inner Kayate". He has Sasuke style hair, a Sasuke Shirt (First Season) With the Nine-Tail Seal on the back, Chakra Armweights, and Sasuke's style in shorts, but pants. When he gets the Ninja Headband, he wheres it as a necklace. He controls Fire and Electricity elemental chakra

Aya- A pretty strange soul. Good at making up random jutsues, but usually terrible at using them, even though others can, they have gotten her friends out of a few situations. She has blue pants, blue Ino shirt, long blond hair, wears her Headband as an anklet.

Heroto-Son of Naruto and Hinata, best friends and rivals with Kayate. Has Neji type hair, green shirt, Neji's shorts, wears his Headband under his hair. He acts alot like Neji, but even more into destiny (Is that possible?)

Team One
Takarev- A hotshot who is a little like naruto in some ways such as not paying attention.He wears a black trench coat with red trims,silver arm weights,dark blue running shoes,blonde kakshi hair,headband like kakashi.uses the wind element and as you might guess can summon the ninja dogs.

Koda Sarutobi- Noone really knows if he's Konohamaru's kid or not... He is a knuckle head who is a half knock-off of naruto.Wears green shirt with leaf symbol,headband like naruto,tan pants.Uses fire and mud style moves.summons monkey king.

Blank- A mysterious person who rarely talks and can controls scarabs, what is his past...? (Not Shino's Son) .wears a Dark blue gold trimmed trench coat,medium long blonde hair,black pants.


~T.V. Reporter~

"STAY TUNE, THE SERIES IS UP NEXT!"
© Copyright 2010 Kayate (goku548 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1671057-Naruto-Finale-Team-Two