*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673291-Jackalmon-Late-or-Early
Rated: 18+ · Other · Parenting · #1673291
Anubismon hates to wait but wishes he could have...Atleast for this
Anubismon groaned and stood up straight. He had been working on the nursery all morning. His back hurt and his heart did too. Sakuyamon was due anytime now and he was concerned. She had gotten real sick yesterday and she wasn't any better. He sat down and looked at his work. He had baby proofed the whole room. He painted it up to be kind of accepting to both genders. He pressed his hands together. "I hope it's a girl so she'll be as beautiful as Sakuyamon" he said. "Oh really" Sakuyamon said. Anubismon looked over at her. "You shouldn't be in here Sakuyamon. The fumes might hurt the baby or you" he said. Sakuyamon, being an aggravating Digimon took a huge breath. Anubismon would've swatted her if she was someone else. "I'm gonna go lay down for a minute. You can check it out if you'd like" Anubismon said as he walked out of the room. Sakuyamon nodded and walked around.

Her blue-grey eyes checked over everything. She smiled and looked down at her belly. "I haven't told daddy about you yet son" she said with a soft giggle. She got a soft kick in response. "That tickled" she said. She quietly went into the bedroom. Her nose twitched. There was a new unfamiliar scent. It wasn't paint or Anubismon's natural scent. She liked those smells. This one scared her and for some reason hurt too. She was on her knees in an instant. Her belly was tightening and hurting. "Anubismon help" she managed to choke out. She felt something wet pooling around her knees. Her water broke. "Dammit Anubismon" she screamed. Anubismon shot up from bed. He rushed to her side. "Sakuyamon! What's wrong" he asked. Sakuyamon gasped and cried out. Anubismon finally noticed the water and her stomach muscles tightening. "Oh noes! Why now" he said. Sakuyamon punched the ever-loving crap out of him. "Something is tearing out of me like fiery hot shrapnel and you're concerned about the time" she yelled through tears.

Anubismon whimpered as he listened to Sakuyamon cry. He didn't know how bad it hurt her. She never cried before so it must hurt alot. Her entire body convulsed and her arms shook weakly as Anubismon carefully removed the stretchy pants she was wearing. He offered to let her lay down but she declined saying that this position was alot more comfortable. She placed her hands on the ground and took a deep breath. Her body convulsed and she gritted her teeth. Anubismon fainted. "Oh you wimpy little motherf-...Agh!oh my gosh" Sakuyamon said. She gave one final push and screamed. Anubismon heard a thud and opened his eyes.Sakuyamon was laying on her belly passed out. The baby was resting in between her thighs looking to be in good health. Anubismon picked him up and smiled. "Well hello there my boy" Anubismon said. He noticed the cord still connected to Sakuyamon. "Hmm... That shouldn't be like that" he thought. With a flick of his wrist, the cord snapped in half and disintegrated.His son whimpered weakly and looked up at him. Sakuyamon had also regained conciousness and sat up with a groan. "Look Sakuyamon! You did it! It's our son" Anubismon said. Sakuyamon blushed and took her son from him. "He's so cute Anubismon" she said. The child snuggled against his mother and fell asleep. Anubismon smiled and crawled over by Sakuyamon. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. He softly nuzzled at her neck and opened one of his eyes just to gaze at his son. He loved the sight of Sakuyamon holding him. It was cute. It also made him cry happily knowing that this was his and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

The End
© Copyright 2010 Dalmation (guilmon56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673291-Jackalmon-Late-or-Early