*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674448-Randimosity
Rated: E · Fiction · Young Adult · #1674448
Random story.
Once upon a time...
Oh who am I kidding. This is a story of my life. I go to school. I go home. I eat dinner. I get on the computer to email friends and play games. Just your typpical sixteen year-old's life. Well, that was until Halloween, two days after my birthday. Oh did I mention it was a full moon? Well now you know. My mom came home from work that day. I was getting ready to go to my bff's party, but noooooo. She had to talk to me first. Yeah, okay, whatever, is what I'm thinking. Until she says something of intrest. "Magic."
I had to hear this.
Magic exists, yeah okay.
I didn't believe it either until I gotto the party, under my mother's protests, and strange things started to happen.
First I got mad at Sam, my bf. Well, a pumpkin blew up. Freaky...
Then, I was all happy for no reason and the music went from a hardcore rock song song to a peacefull melody. By this time I'm actually starting to wonder. Well then I got so angry I pushed this one guy out of my way. I had hardly touched him and yet he went face first into the punch bowl. Ouch.
I start my car and get home. I walk in and yell at my mom, 'What the heck is going on with me?'
Well all she said was 'I told you so.'
Don't you hate that? Well that is how it all started. This was only two years ago and now I am a freakin' princess of magic. Go figure.
So tell my tale how you may wish, but know this.
(Fiction rocks our worlds!)
© Copyright 2010 starlih11 (starlih11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674448-Randimosity