*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674500-the-wrestling-wire-issue-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Sports · #1674500
this is a article about what is happening in the world of wrestling it is only wwe news.
What a week it has been in the world of pro wrestling this Sunday is the pay per view over the limit live from the Joe Louis arena in Detroit Michigan it should be a promising event with a great line up of matches which include Eve vs Maryse in a singles match for the divas championship and r truth vs Ted Dibiase in a singles match and there is the reinstated Drew Mcintyre vs Kofi Kingston in a singles match for the intercontinental championship. And there is also the hart dynasty Tyson Kidd and David hart smith the son of the late British bulldog vs the Miz and Chris Jericho for the unified tag team championship and there is Jack swagger vs the big show for the world heavyweight championship and Ray Mystero vs the leader of the straight edge society cm punk if he loses he has to get is head shaved bald if mysterio loses he has to pledge himself to the straight edge society. And there is the rated r superstar edge vs the legend killer Randy Orton in a singles match. In the main event it will be a match for the ages John Cena vs the animal Batista in a i quit match for the wwe championship there last match at the last pay per view extreme rules cena walked out the wwe championship after a grueling last man standing match Batista clams that at over the limit he is going to make cena scream i quit but cena clams that he does not deserve to be the wwe champion if he does not win and he also said he will not quit. That 's it for over the limit in other wresting news Bret the hitman hart got to relive his glory days after beating the miz for the united states championship on monday night raw this week this is spock 22 signing off.
© Copyright 2010 doug finley (spock22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674500-the-wrestling-wire-issue-one