*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796607-the-wrestleing-wire-issure-four
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Sports · #1796607
this is a run down on what is going on in the world john cena
It has been a busy week in the wwe first off was the last pay per view money on the bank on sunday july 17 in rosemont illinois the highlight being the two money in the bank ladder matches one for raw and the other for smackdown the mexican aristocrat alberto del rio won his first money in the bank ladder match defeating rey mysterio kofi kingston alex riley r truth the miz evan bourne and the all american american jack swagger. And from smackdown daniel bryan the former nexus member kane sin care who i like to call the mexican man of mystery wade barrett cody rhodes justin gabriel and heath slater to also win his first money in the bank ladder match then there was two championship matches one being randy orton vs christian for the worldheavyweight championship in which christian won he was finaly satisfyed having been bitter for so long for losing it and his obsession to win it back. Then there was the wwe championship match john cena vs cm punk who announced that his contract was going to expire and that he had chose not to renew it as well being over confident that he would win and keep the wwe championship was souvenir to show his accompishment and that he went out with a bang and becasue of that cena was yet again fired. Cena was reinstared by the new head authority figure none other then the game triple h having kicked his own father in law the former charmen vince mcahon and announceing a tournment to crown a new wwe champion. Many competed but it came down to rey mysterio vs the former wwe the miz in the finals in which rey mysterio ended up winning his first wwe championship last night on raw there where other surprises like the return of wwe hall of famer jim ross aka god ole jr and triple h announced another big bombshell that there was going to be a second wwe champion after mysterio have just won it he would have to defend it against the last wwe champion john cena. It was a tough match but in the end john cena won back what he had lost at money in the bank as cena started to celebrate the song cult of personality by living colour begain to play the suspense was killing all of us on who would come out surely enough it was cm punk after being absence for a week. he came out with a another wwe championship and towards the end of raw the stood face to face in the ring raiseing both championships in the air as awkward as it was it was leaving as all with the question is cm punk back for good and who is the real champion and which wwe championship was real and which one is a fake.
© Copyright 2011 doug finley (spock22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796607-the-wrestleing-wire-issure-four