*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674732-Ecstasy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1674732
Amit shows his girlfriend, Celma, the road to Paradise.

Celma's sweet giggles reverberated in the room. Her boyfriend Amitav lay beside her on his side, gazing upon her. The untidy trail of their clothes on the floor, starting from the door and ending at the edge of the bed, served as a mute testimony to the passion that consumed them both. She sighed when his hand wrapped around her breast.

“What?” she asked, a naughty smile forming on her lips.

“Shhh…” he silenced her. Running one hand through her hair, he kissed her forehead while his other hand kneaded each of her breasts by turn. Her heart fluttered at the skilful ministrations of his fingers.

“My doe-eyed darling,” Amitav whispered and touched Celma's eyes with his lips. She breathed heavily at the intimacy of the moment. He nuzzled his nose against her cheek, while his hand moved from her breast to stroke the smooth skin of her flat belly. His lips pressed against hers, and she parted them slightly and glided her tongue inside his mouth, relishing his cinnamon taste.

The kiss sent a shiver down her spine and she experienced sweet togetherness when his masculine frame pressed against her womanly curves. His arousal, hard as a nail, pressed against her belly, proclaiming his need. It’s length and girth were just perfect for her pleasure, as if made to order for her delight only. She longed to capture it within the soft folds of her vagina; envelope it in the warmth of her creamy depths.

“I need you inside me, baby,” she gasped and curled her fingers around the object of her desire.

Ignoring her plea, Amitav planted hot kisses on her neck. Celma moaned when his hot breath grazed her sensitive skin while the tip of his wet tongue made her wild with its touches. Indescribable sensations seeped through her body and she pined for him to consummate their closeness. However, he seemed to be in no hurry and she clenched her teeth to subdue her desire. Her face contorted with dismay when he extracted his hardness from her hand.

He moved to her breasts. He cupped the right one in his hands and showered its ample swell with tender kisses. Suddenly, he disentangled himself from her embrace, turned on his side and reached below the bed. When he next faced her, her eyes popped out to see the can of whipped cream in his hand.

“What’s that, Amit?”

With a naughty smile he began to spray the cream on her breast. She squealed with girlish delight at the tickling sensations when the white paste coated the surface of her rounded-jewel as well as the erect nipple. He covered both her twin beauties likewise, formed a white trail down her belly and paused at her bellybutton.

Casting the can aside, he commenced to lick the cream off her bosom. She writhed with want and clutched the bed sheets when she sensed his tongue lap the white mass, exposing the black skin of her beautiful orbs bit by bit. By the time he finished, every square inch of her full breasts glistened with his saliva. Waves of pleasure engulfed her mind when he nibbled and sucked on her erect nipples by turn.

Her hand sought out his hard shaft and grasped it. “Don’t tease me any further, darling,” she pleaded.

He ignored her plea. She felt his lips on her stomach, licking the cream. Her needy sighs filled the room as his tongue trailed down to her navel and rolled inside the small cavity, while his hands meandered over the sides of her body.

He moved to her thighs. Willingly, she spread them apart, granting him access to her flower. She felt his hungry eyes devour the petals of her womanhood, slick with her juices. Her moans acquired a new intensity when she felt his lips on her pearl of pleasure and the strong scent of her sex drenched the room.

When he suddenly released her, she closed her eyes and prepared for the thankful assault of his manly rod. Instead, she felt his weight upon her breasts and heard the drawer of the side table open. She opened her eyes to see the bottle of honey in his hand. With a mischievous smile on his face he returned between her legs.

She felt the liquid drip on her swollen vaginal lips and her body shuddered when she realized his intent. Soon enough, his mouth locked on her aching womanhood, sucking the honey that had splattered there. She felt his tongue twirl around her clit before darting inside her depths. Delirious with joy, she folded her legs and locked her smooth thighs around his head. Digging her toes into the bed, she tugged at the satin sheets and thrashed her hips to tide over the orgasmic waves that hit her voluptuous frame.

“I can't take any more torture, darling!” she cried.

This time, he heeded and placed himself between her legs. Her delight knew no bounds when she felt the tip of his distended arousal at the entrance of her love-tube.

"I love you, Celma," he whispered.

A smile formed on her sensuous lips. She flung her arms around him and prepared to surrender.



Word Count: 867
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674732-Ecstasy