*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673031-Despair
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1673031
A woman resorts to desperate means to overcome the despair of loneliness.
Sleep had fled Vina’s eyes and she tossed about on her bed. Vibrant visions of that fateful evening teased her restless mind when she had willingly surrendered to the foreigner in his office, allowing him to deflower her and transform her into a woman. She had visited his office to pay for the supplies he had made for her ice cream making machine when he had made his move and she had submitted. The next morning she had reached her kiosk even earlier than usual, hoping to get a glimpse of his kind face when he would walk past her on the way to his office. However, when he didn’t come that day nor on the subsequent days, she started to feel paranoid, worried that it was something to do with her.

In the daytime, she tried to get him off her mind by chatting with her friends and customers, but in the nights she felt terribly lonely and restless. The flesh between her thighs quivered with want and the sweet ache she initially experienced there turned into an unbearable pain. Her apple-sized breasts pined to be touched and pawed and her womanhood craved to be filled and stretched.

Yielding to the relentless demands of her body she slipped her hands beneath her teddy and clasped the rounded-beauties of her bosom. She pinched her nipples and pressed the elastic softness of her breasts with her palms. Happy sensations arose from the jewels of her chest which suffused her black body with a warm glow. Where are you, my lover? she whispered, pining to press her womanly curves against his manly body. She arched her head backward, the memories of his warm breath on the sensitive skin of her neck and shoulders still fresh on her mind. She let out a soft moan.

Vina clasped the elastic band of her panty and slid it off the swell of her hips. Reaching between her legs, she lifted the hood standing guard over her clitoris and closed her eyes to withstand the waves of pleasure that washed over her as her finger twirled around the sensitive nub. Lick me, my darling, she groaned recollecting the skilful ministrations of his wet tongue when he had brought to life her butterfly of pleasure. She made a vain attempt to replicate the feeling by wetting a digit with her saliva before teasing her clit with it.

The strong scent of her sex rose in the air proclaiming the readiness of her womanhood to accommodate his hard arousal. His engorged shaft was her first taste of adulthood. She yearned to wrap her hand around it and trace the length of her aching womanhood with its smooth head. Torment me no more! she pleaded to his invisible presence and stroked the petals of her swollen vaginal lips, slick with arousal.

Writhing under the delicious sensations, she plunged a finger into the depths of her femininity. She moved the finger in and out, fantasizing that it was his shaft that rocked back and forth within her. Desiring to be stretched further she pushed one more finger inside and holding both the digits together she rotated the mass that had formed within the heat of her core. Indescribable sensations clouded her mind when her love muscles collapsed around her joined fingers like a muscular vise.

She would have traded all that she possessed to feel the weight of his body upon her, crushing the spongy softness of her breasts with his broad chest. Her mouth wished to be kissed by him. One hand pleasuring her clitoris and the other one stretching the wet softness of her core, she closed her eyes and thought about him. Using superhuman effort she suppressed her urge to scream lest she wake up her mother sleeping a few meters away. The darkness of the room enveloped her body, creating a secret enclave within which she gave vent to her dreams.

She clamped her thighs around her hand, like the way she had done around his pelvis when he had impaled her with his spear. The act produced even more delicious friction on the inner walls of her love tube. It drove her over the edge. Clenching her teeth, she reached a shuddering climax, bathing her fingers with creamy spends. She smelled her hand and inhaled the heady scent. With a tentative flick of her tongue, she tasted her own excitement. Enjoying the pungent taste, she lapped away the creamy spends of her womanhood. Sated at last, sleep kissed her eyelids but not before she pledged to discover her lover’s whereabouts the next day. She was concerned and wished to check if all was well with him.


Word Count: 783
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1673031-Despair