*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675650-Elreck
by BBKing
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1675650
You never who may be watching...............
Name: Elreck

Age: Unknown

The high pitch shriek ripped through the air grabbing the attention of every unsuspecting parent. Frantic eyes darted in all direction trying to find the owner of the scream.
Is it my child, where is my child many of the parents thought, then an explosion of laughter erupted from the center of the parental perimeter.
The tension filled air soon dissipated and was replaced with the familiar sound of giddy laughter and the pitter-patter of small swift feet. Time was moving once again. Smiles and light conversation reappeared as potential heart-attack victims settled their anxieties.
A mother was seen reprimanding her daughter. “Don’t do that again Megan that was very inappropriate and rude young Lady! Plus you scared many parents half-to-death”.
Another laughing voice entered the atmosphere, but no one could hear it, except for the shadowy figure skulking in the tress. His voice had a deep growling breathy tone. From his scope he saw the entire event take place. He scrutinized the scene before him. He could see every last one of those little shits. He was hoping to see the little bitch get a beating from the big bitch. He spat on the ground when his hopes were denied.
“Mothers are damned incompetent wretches. They all need to be put to sleep like frickin stray dogs” he hissed.
He spat on the ground again "It's time to clean up the shit." His cross-hairs moved from child to child like the planchette on a Ouija board. A wicked smile grew on his face as he imagined thunderous heart ripping screams echoing from broken despondent parents. He sloshed in that thought for a moment. “Like music to my ears” he murmured.
He drew his focus back to his scope once again and his index finger slowly hugged the trigger.
“So which little fart should I start with first, hmmmm, eeny…meeny…mi…………..ny……………mo.
He squeezed the trigger.
© Copyright 2010 BBKing (sagedraw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1675650-Elreck