*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676599-Will-The-Sun-Shine-Again
Rated: · Prose · Other · #1676599
Sometimes it pours when it rains!
Sometimes when it rains it brings with it a down pour that you weren't expecting however somewhere in those dark bleak looking clouds you can see a shimmer of the sun light shining through. Is it for you? That pretty shimmer of light? You ask yourself these questions, you ask why is the rain pouring down on me? What have I done to deserve this bleak moment in my life. You sit there in the window with a blanket covering your cold body with a book in one hand and a cup of warm coffee in the other. You begin reading your book and you can't quite understand the meaning of what you are reading so you lay the book down and you stare out the window with a blank look on your face.

You sit there questioning every word you have said, every thought that came to mind and before you know it the tears begin to fall. You can't answer the questions completely that are going on in your mind because you weren't the one who placed those questions in your mind. Instead you start to take a walk down memory lane and you begin to reminisce over every phone call, every word, every laugh and just every memory in which you have. You sometimes smile beneath those tears that are falling and within an instant you recall why the rain started to fall and then you realize it's not your fault the downpour came.

It's not your fault that the storm blew in without warning, you did everything you could to keep the sun shining so you stare out that window and you realize in that moment that the storm is ceasing, and the sun will shine, and things will be fine as long as you can let the storm go. The sun and rain has brought a rainbow and the world is filled with a beautiful ray of color and you start to read your book with a clear mind and that warm cup of coffee is beginning to taste so well with the warmness on your lips. Finally, you start to smile again, and trust me its hard but it will come and we can all feel a connection to this.
© Copyright 2010 Simplicityx4 (simplicityx4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1676599-Will-The-Sun-Shine-Again