*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677661-fire-and-Ice-part-2
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1677661
The long awaited second part to my tale of domince and submission
Fire and Ice part 2

she hears him walk across the carpet and into the kitchen. He open the refrigerator then closes it. What is he doing? she thinks silently to herself. He returns to her and tells her to pull down to top of her dress and bra exposing her breast and to then return her hands back to the wall. she immediately obeys her curiosity killing her. he comes up behind her and he tilts her head to one side. he begins to give her soft kisses on her neck she begins to moan softly. He pulls away suddenly she feels a drop of cold water hit her neck. the shock makes her jump a bit he gently pushes her forward toward the wall as she has moved off of it a bit. he kisses where the water is and the sensation of hot and cold is incredible
.
{fire plays with the ice using it to its advantage}

He now drops another drop so it starts on her neckline and drips to her nipple and her nipple reacts and gets even harder. seeing this and approving he reaches her nipple and twirls it in his fingers. her moan is louder now. She wants him so bad and wants to do anything to please him

{Ice completely bends to the will of the fire}

He turns her around reminds her to keep her hands still and he sucks on her right nipple the the left giving each loving attention. he placed the ice cube on her nipples running it in a circular motion. he then place his mouth on them nibbling and biting on them as well. he once again moved down to his knees and started licking her pussy. she was in pure ecstasy she couldn't remember a lover who was so attentive to her or made her surrender like this. He place the ice cube in his mouth and began sucking her clit. she said OMG very loud and she wanted to move his head away from her pussy it was so cold but she know he wouldn't be pleased with her hands moving so she restrained herself.

{Fire is consuming but also teaching the ice restraint}

The cold feeling starts to disappear and she now feels only the pleasure. He slides a finger inside as he eats her and this sends her over the edge and she cum her moans are loud and she hips move to his lips and fingers its so intense yet he continues fingering and licking and she know she is about to cum again. when she cums again its so intense she pushes him away from her clit. Her breathing is hard. He stands and whispers to her that she was naughty for doing that. She pleaded that she didn't mean to that it was just so intense. He laughed a bit and he kissed her forceful and he still had the ice in his mouth it was incredible the different taste her own juice,his mouth, and the ice.

{Ice takes some control back}

He take off the blind fold. She tells him that he is incredible he smiles and they kiss passionately. He takes her hand and leads her into the bedroom which is pretty tidy except bra and panties laying on the floor she became embarrassed and goes to move them but he tells her to leave them. He giggles and tells her its funny she is embarrassed by that after what has just happen. She smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

{fire and Ice}

He sits on the bed and orders her to lay across his lap. She looks at him and started to question but didn't and did as asked. he asked her to place her hand together around her back. she did and he took the scarf and tied both hands together he then told her not to move her hands and to spread her legs and arch her ass up. she did as requested and he lifted her skirt getting a good view of her ass made him smile. Your such a good girl still a bit stubborn at times i want you to learn to trust me and listen to what I want want without question do you understand. She whispered something he couldn't hear he to her to speak up. She said again louder that she didn't mean to disobey and wanted to please him and she would try more. Its just that she had never been in a situation like this before and they just met. He rubbed her ass lovingly I understand my sweet which is why this punishment will not be harsh just a reminder and I think you will still enjoy it. she said punishment? he silenced her with a shh and he gave her ass a slap. it wasn't hard but it shocked her and she squirmed. His voice was strong and stern " don't squirm" He slapped her other check and this time she didn't squirm as much. Good girl he said lovingly he rubbed her ass. She noticed that at first for a second it hurt but then she felt pleasure from it and it made it feel even better with his kind words and soft rubbing. He spanked her again on both cheeks harder than before she thought she must be quite a sight with her ass getting redder. He would alternate spanking each check his spankings would be hard and soft. She let out moans and whippers sometimes it hurt pretty good other times it felt amazing. Her ass was getting red and he stopped. She had tears in her eyes strangely enough it was a mixture of the pain,and pleasure.  He asked her if she had lotion and she told him where to find it. He got up and got it and she laid back over his knee. He complimented her on how she took it and his words were gentle and she couldn't see it but knew he was smiling. Which made her feel great. he applied the lotion it stung but also felt good the coolness of it against her ass. When he finished he untied her wrist and ordered her to kneel before him.

{fire molds the ice to becoming the perfect partner}

He stands and undoes his pants and drops his underwear to the floor and she gets her first look at his cock. Its a good size as she thought it might be she immediately takes it in her mouth sucking him. she takes it out and takes her tongue and runs it along his shaft exploring every inch of it. She them places it back in her mouth licking and sucking the head and as she does he is squirming and moans start to come from him. she smiles inwardly.
{Ice takes total control}

She takes her hands and rubs his balls and she sucks and licks she stops and pushes him on the bed knowing he is allowing her all the control she takes full advantage of it. Her mouth began to suck on his balls while her hands stroke him. and then she began to lick lower to a spot between his ass and balls. She had learned that this spot drives men wild and she was correct his moaning was the loudest it had been and his cock was much harder which didn't seem possible. She slowly licked her way back to his cock taking deep in her mouth he gasp from pleasure. she couldn't take it any more she wanted it inside her so she stopped and climbed on top of him she still had her dress on and she lifted it up and slide down on top of his hardness. It felt incredible both of them moaned as he entered her. She began to grind on him slowly then faster. he wanted to see her tits touch them see them sway he grabbed at her top and actually ripped it her breast came flying out. she didn't care all there was, was this moment the world could end and she would have keep rocking on him. he leaned her forward so he could suck her nipples, as he did he began to thrust up into her hard their bodies slapping together hard she threw her head back and said for him to fuck her harder. He obeyed thrusting hard into her she and him in complete harmony and they both came so hard he dug his nails slightly into her back as he came and that made her cum even harder feeling him shoot his warmth into her. she collapsed on top of him she whispered in his ear I don't even know your name he smiled its Marcus. Mine is Margret. they feel asleep with him still inside her.

{fire and Ice two completely different elements fused as one}
hope you enjoyed it
Prentiss
© Copyright 2010 princevlad (princevlad609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677661-fire-and-Ice-part-2