*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/993355-n-the-moonlight
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fantasy · #993355
A hard day at the office melts away
The view from the window was spectacular over looking the ocean from the beach house. She stood there in the silhouette of the moon looking down as the waves crashed violently over the rocks. What an incredibly bad day she had. A really big deal she had been working on fell through. She began crying uncontrollably.

Then out of nowhere his arms slide around her waist and they move up to her breast. The heat immediately came over her starting from her face and moving down between her legs. His hands were strong but gentle as he caressed and cupped her breast. Then he took each of her nipples in his fingers and began to rub and pinch them and she let a small moan and when she began to reach back to feel his cock he whispered in her ear "no" and she drooped her hands back to her sides. Her nipples now stood erect.
She was dressed in her nightshirt her silk robe and her pink panties. He kissed her neck while working his skilled hands on her tits he walked her out on the balcony. Still standing behind her he took off her robe and commanded her to remove her shirt, Which she did as fast as possible. He moved one of his hands down into her panties and slid a finger into her pussy to find she was already very wet and he wanted her so bad. He ripped her panties off her and she heard his zipper come down and she was bent slightly over the rail and he inserted his cock in her with a hard thrust and she moaned. There were people out on the beach down below and all they had to do to was look up and they would have quite a show.

None of that mattered. The whole world melted away and to her there was only the two of them as he slide in and out of her. She moaned "harder" and he began to pound her his force felt so good almost dizzying. Their excitement was building she was so wet her breathing quickened her heart beat grew faster and it was the most incredible feeling when he came in her making her cum as well and as she shivered a second wave of cum flowed from her and she grabbed the rail to steady herself as this second time was stronger than the first. They made love all night the problems of the day faded away in the moonlight.
© Copyright 2005 princevlad (princevlad609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/993355-n-the-moonlight