*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677902-Celebration
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1677902
Celma and Amitav celebrate Memorial Day.
Bright halogen lamps illuminated the courtyard of Luanda Fort. As was customary, the American Embassy had rented the premises for the evening to hold the annual get together which coincided with the Memorial Day every year. Originally, meant exclusively for the American community, the Embassy had over the years started extending invitations to prominent citizens and expatriates.

Celma and Amitav stood holding hands, listening to the Ambassador Cynthia Efird's stirring speech articulating the contribution of the veterans toward the preservation of liberty and democracy. It was an event Amitav knew well, having become a regular feature over the last three years. Cheers and claps greeted the speaker when she ended her speech and called for the party to begin.

Amitav brought Celma a flute of her favorite champagne. Eying her beauty, he sipped from his tumbler of Jack Daniel’s. “You look beautiful, my love.”

She smiled, leaned forward and pecked him on his cheek. “Thank you,” she whispered and wiped away the smear of her maroon lipstick from his face.

He smelled his favorite shampoo in her hair, scattered in coils over her bare shoulders. Her strapless, knee-length dress hugged her lush curves, its cream color enhancing the appeal of her flawless black skin. He tore his eyes from her cleavage. “Ok. Let’s network,” he said and dragged himself away to join a group of acquaintances.

I really love her, God. She drives me crazy, Amitav thought, feeling the uncomfortable stiffening within his pants. He tried to focus on the intellectual debate in the group on the volatility of the Angolan currency, but his mind only managed to dwell upon Celma’s sensuous face and voluptuous form. He extracted the buzzing cell phone from his breast pocket and read her SMS. “Meet me at the cannons.”

Excusing himself from the group, he hurried to the cannons situated at the back and saw her silhouette against their massive metallic frame. He approached her. "Celma?"

She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him on his mouth. Though, astonished by her spontaneity, he couldn’t resist the allure of her soft lips. He slid his tongue into her mouth, savoring the heady taste of champagne made delicious by her saliva. His hands meandered over her back and lingered on her perfect hips. Pulling up the hem of her dress, he grabbed the cheeks of her bottom.

“Make love to me,” she hissed.

His heart leapt at those words. “Are you sure? What if anyone catches us?”

“It doesn't matter. I really need you.”

“So do I,” he gasped, planting hot kisses on her long neck. He groaned when she unfastened his trousers, released his painful erection and wrapped her hand around it. He sat down on the edge of the platform, supporting his back against the base of the cannon. Peeling off his pants, she placed herself between his knees and began to nibble upon the pulpy head of his penis. He had a strong urge to pull her head into his groin, but he loved her too much to do anything harsh. Instead, he ran his fingers through her hair and arched his head back, feeling her lips over the length of his member. When she buried him inside her throat, the slippery sensations almost tipped him over the edge. He clenched his teeth and held himself back with immense control.

He extricated himself from her mouth. When she looked up, he gazed at her with undisguised love and admiration. Tipping his head, he kissed her. “I love you, Celma,” he mumbled.

She hiked her dress and sat astride him, her folded legs resting on the concrete. “Fill me, lover,” she rasped, unbuttoning his shirt.

He unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down, exposing her rounded jewels. The moonlight streamed across their black swells, highlighting the chocolaty nipples. He lowered his mouth to fondle and suck both the breasts by turn. Responding to her urgent sighs, he stretched her panty aside and pushed his arousal inside her.

“You are so wet, baby,” he mumbled as she eased on to his rigid member. Delight coursed through his veins when he felt her sweet clutch on his shaft. His maleness cocooned within her warmth, she gripped his neck for support and rocked her pelvis back and forth. He locked his arms at her back and buried his face in her soft bosom. Sweet sensations rose from their bond and her exquisite tightness obliterated all notions of separateness. Just like their souls, their bodies were now united, her vaginal folds gripping his rod like a vise, generating delicious friction.

Waves of pleasure washed over his body and he sensed the buildup of his seed. Her moist flesh convulsed on his maleness, signaling her climax. Simultaneously, he emptied within her womb, their screams drowning in the stillness of the night. She cupped his handsome face and kissed him deeply, her shapely breasts pressed against his hairy chest.

He cleaned her up tenderly with wet tissues she carried in her handbag. Kissing her, he zipped her gown back in position, before he dressed himself and smoothed his trousers. Holding hands, they returned to the party, their hearts wallowing in togetherness.


Word Count:866
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1677902-Celebration