*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678411-Ryou-Akiyama
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1678411
Ryo and Rika are happily married and content with it but a little suprise is coming soon.
Ryo sat in the living room drinking coffee. It was early then he would usually get up but the weather was nice and he was off today. He lifted his hand and admired the wedding band on his finger.He heard something coming and looked up. It was Cyberdramon. He looked troubled about something. "What is it Cy" Ryo asked. "I was walking by your room Ryo and I heard Rika. She sounded sick" he said.Ryo rushed in there and saw Rika laying on her back with Renamon patting her belly. "Rika! Are you all right" Ryo cried. Rika tried to sit up but Renamon wouldn't let her. "You're sick Rika" Renamon said. Rika groaned in protest but laid back down. Ryo knelt by her bedside and stared lovingly at her. Rika smiled at him and gently stroked the side of his face. Ryo felt bad. Rika had been sick but he didn't notice. "I'll call the doctor" Ryo said as he got up. Cyberdramon watched him. The doctor rushed over since apparently the flu was going around.

"Hey Ryo you know what else is going around...Babies" Cyberdramon said jokingly. "Shut up dude" Ryo said as he hit the dragon man in the arm. The doctor checked Rika while Ryo held her up carefully. Renamon watched him do this with curiousity. "Cyberdramon? What is he doing" Renamon asked and pointed at the doctor. "Humans tend to get sick and those people look them over to see what's wrong. I remember when Ryo got sick" he said. "Oh really? What happened" Renamon asked. "I don't remember all of it but he punished the toilet" Cyberdramon said. Renamon shuddered. The doctor finished up and gave Ryo the results. Ryo blushed and looked at Rika. She took the papers from him and looked at them. She fainted. "Ryo? Why are you turning red" Cyberdramon asked. "Rika's pregnant" he said with a chuckle. Cyberdramon laughed and pointed at Rika. Renamon was stumped. "Why're we laughing" she asked.

Cyberdramon explained it to her slowly. She wrinkled up her face in disgust. "So that's what you guys were doing when I couldn't get in your room" she said. Ryo smiled and gently shook Rika. She groaned and woke up. "I had a dream that I was pregnant" Rika said. "You are my dear" Ryo said. Rika blushed and smiled up at him. "Then it's a dream come true" she said. Ryo gently kissed her and placed his hand on her belly. She kissed back and put her hand on top of his.

9 or so months later...

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU RYO AKIYAMA"Rika screamed. Ryo cowered behind Cyberdramon."Don't hide! I smell your fear" Rika growled. Rika finally let him hold her hand. After eight painful hours, they had a son. Ryo loved him already even though he was covered in blood and lord knows what else. "His name is Ryou Akiyama" Rika said. "Won't that be a bit confusing" Ryo said with a chuckle. Ryou opened his eyes. Ryo noticed the little tint of blue in them. "Look Rika! He's got your eyes" Ryo said. He was right. Ryou had blue eyes and a small tuft of reddish brown hair. Rika blushed and looked up at her husband. He had a childish grin on his face. "I love you Ryo Akiyama" Rika said. Ryo smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you two Rika Akiyama" he said. Ryou looked up at them. "You left him out Ryo" Rika said. "I love you too my boy" Ryo said and he kissed his son's forehead.

THE END
© Copyright 2010 Dalmation (guilmon56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1678411-Ryou-Akiyama