*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679000-The-Truth-of-Sheru
Rated: E · Bulletin · Fantasy · #1679000
This is the truth of Sheru
The Truth of Sheru

         Since the website I went to before has a hack of being able to change EVERYTHING that you already submitted including the entrée itself entirely, someone used this to take Sherus first form which makes the second unavailable.  (The site will be concealed in respect to WDC’s terms of service, if you wish to know, you can email me.)  Though they do not claim the second, it cannot be used with out having the first.  The only reason I got to keep the third and fourth is because my pottery made the paper and is still on the web today.  Truth is that the third and fourth forms only become available to Sheru once she takes on the Noranity religion.  The first two, she was born with, but she had to gain her second form.
         Sherus birth form, in wolf form, has her being a white wolf with a blue crescent moon on her forehead.  She has sky blue eyes, and white feathered wings.  The second is a black wolf with a purple crescent moon on her forehead.  Her eyes are Safire blue and she can have either black feathered wings, or black dragon wings.  In this form, she does not have the red scar over her eye as she does in her fourth form.
         Sheru got her second form from living on Earth among Humans.  Needless to say that she wasn’t able to get along with them very well, and so, when she stopped caring, she gained her other form.  Her personality changes all of her forms, so you can somewhat tell what mood she’s in.
         In Human form Sheru (AKA: Alissia, AKA: me), has blond hair that she (I) dye black, blue eyes, and white skin.  Though in her Norean forms (the first two) she has white hair, sky blue eyes and a blue crescent moon on her forehead, extendable silver claws (both hands and feet), a white wolf tail (no design unlike third and forth forms), white wolf ears (in place of Human ears), and white feathered wings.
         In her second Norean form, her fur is black, her crescent moon is purple, her wings change as well to what I described before in her wolf form. ECT.
         Her third and fourth forms can be found in her profile on my other main account along with the Noranity Religion.  (Sherus religion only, not all of Nores)

(My main account is Lish-Sheru BTW)
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679000-The-Truth-of-Sheru