*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641496-Character-Profiles-Sheru-Sulena-Okami
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1641496
The profile of Sheru Sulena Okami
Character Profiles Sheru Sulena Okami

Sheru Sulena Okami- Is second in command of Nore, but also the most cursed.  Her element is fire and her sign is the moon, and she is the fourth oldest of her kin. (Norean)
Like all Noreans, they are difficult to describe due to the different forms and ‘animal’ traits that can be mixed up.  Sheru is mainly a white/silver wolf, but she also has dolphin, eagle, horse, dragon, phoenix, serpent, and deer.  At any time Sheru can call upon there powers and alter herself to fit her needs, it has been said however, that she can call upon other traits that are not associated with any of the creatures above.  This is because she is one of the royals, they are different from other Noreans who can only call upon what runs through there blood.  The members of the royal family are blessed to become whatever they can think of within reason.
         Sherus first form is a form much like ours.  She stands on two legs, has elegant clothes or battle outfits, white long straight hair with the bangs curving to the center of her forehead and leaving the middle free of hair, revealing the crystal so she can proudly show it to all who see her.  She also has brilliant electric blue eyes, and optional white feathered wings.  Her head is shaped like a wolfs head and fangs can be seen coming down from her mouth.  Her feet and hands can change from dragon paws that just shape into claws, or she can have wolf paws for both, or even have fingers for her hands.  Of course claws come off of everything.  She can choose to have birds feet for both, or the rare one, have hooves on her feet like a horse or deer.  Like I said though, the royals can do whatever they can think of.  Such as sometimes she might make horns or spikes on her head or down her back.  No matter what form she’s in though she will always have some sort of tail and ‘animal’ ears.  You will never see Sheru with human ears, or other reproducing type of body part or function.  Noreans have a ritual as to where instead of giving birth, they create a child.  Just the same, Noreans have no need to eat, they get there energy from the atmosphere around them without hurting or taking the energy away.  Kind of like solar, wind, or water power.  Also, weather Sheru is in ‘human’ form or ‘wolf’ form, she has a light blue crescent moon over her left eye.
         No matter what form Sheru’s in; unless in disguise, she will have a crystal on her forehead.  In “white” form, it glows light blue, and on her wolf tail she has 5 of them.  Her wolf tail has two small ones close to her bum near the bottom half on the tail, one on each side.  Two medium ones in the middle of the sides of her tail half way down, and one large one close to the tip on the top.  These crystals are actually from the Oricasta itself, and give Sheru loads of power when she needs it.  When she calls for her white feathered wings, there is one crystal on each wing at the top where it would bend.
         Same goes for her “black” form.  Some think this form is “attack mode” and they couldn’t be more wrong.  See, this form was actually gained, she was not born with this power, but due to the curse she was put under from birth, she went through a great deal of pain.  Eventually, because of her suffering, she took on the one religion that saved her.  Thus, due to her dark state of soul, she can turn black at will.  In this form, she has black hair and fur instead of white, and the crystals turn purple and her eyes yellow.  Also, on her right eye she has three red claw marks; do not be fooled, though her blood is metallic silver, this red scar is forever going to bleed while in this state.  As a symbol of the mortal damage that her soul has taken for so long.
         Sheru uses a variety of weapons.  Duel swords, katana, and her staff.  Her staff is simple, just a thin wood with an eagle feather on top with two metallic shining, multi color that changes with light, strands of unbreakable metal that moves like ribbon.  All of the royal family; have psychic powers as well, but only Moonstar uses them regularly.
         Now normally Noreans use Nore as there last name if they need one and they never have a middle name, but because of Sherus curse, she is not home for many years and it is in the mortal world where she decides to name herself.  Okami came first, and Sulena came much later under different conditions.
         In pottery class I made a wolf mask of her once, though I no longer have it because it was stolen from me, but it did make the paper.  It’s at this site, in the search bar that they give you just type in Alissia Cassell, and you’ll see the picture of it.  Though the red part on the white isn’t meant to be there, I guess they had a problem with the camera.  (And yes, my hair is a lot longer now ^^)

http://www.auburnnews.net/pdf/SPE.2008.06.13.pdf


         “Sheru” as I have learned long ago, actually means “Shell” in Japanese.  Sheru is as a shell because she has to fight hard to keep herself from breaking.  “Okami” is “Wolf” in Japanese; it suits her well because she is in fact a wolf.  Sulena in that mortal world; was the name of a moon goddess, and when Sherus religion came about, and the goddess bestowed that name upon her.
         Codename:  Sheruta
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641496-Character-Profiles-Sheru-Sulena-Okami