*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679514-Psychology--101
Rated: 13+ · Other · Psychology · #1679514
A story revolving around a man slowly dropping hints at what he has committed.
"Sit down" she mumbled nodding to the couch. "You must be Mr. Anderson, as you know I'll be temporary filling in the spot of Miss. Beam. I'm Taylor Slew, good to meet you". I extended out my arm to meet my hand with hers. Our hands grasped, my hand was much larger than hers. My point finger slid to her wrist, I wiggled it around feeling the texture of her skin. I liked it.



"Now tell me Mr....Anderson, where do you want to begin with today's meetings?" Taylor asked. "Where should I begin? Haha..." I  replied. There was an awkward silence, I liked Miss. Beam, she would fill in the blanks. She'd tell me about her family and siblings, and I could really relate to her.



"So what's been bothering you the most?" She hesitantly replied.  "Well, recently I had the passing of a close friend" I answered. "Who was this friend, and they were very close to you?

"Yes very, I slept by their bedside, I was loyal to their every wish, I was their guardian, their protector" Just talking like this, very vaguely began to get me hot. "Were they your children?" She asked alot full knowingly. "No, they were closer, I knew every inch of their body, every minute in their daily routine. I could taste their feelings with my eyes closed" I said in a very grouchiness voice. She looked confused almost scared, so I continued. "It was such a surprise at their going, it happens everytime"-"Who are you talking about" she budded it mid-conversation.



I don't think I could have hid my smirk if I had all the jaw strength in the world. "I know them for to long, and they become conscious." I pull over the trash can from my side puke in it. I love the attention, I continue with no hesitation. "Much like a parasite in an immune system, sometimes the immune system will kill itself, and the parasite must find a different host, other times the parasite will destroy the host in an attempt to have the first host be eaten, by a much larger and stronger future host.". She is very uneasy at this point, and I'm afraid my shorts are going to rip.



"But, I regress, do you know why exactly Miss. Beam is out anyways?" I asked. "Yes, her nephews passing" she replied questionably. "I'll tell you something about that boy, he was smart. He became cautious before anyone else I knew. He was a horny little bastard too, I guess you have his parents to blame for that. There was never truly a quiet night in that house."- I could see the panic in her eyes, she was awe struck. "-You see it was only in their sleep that they were truly happy, they'll let me taste them."



"I hand picked the selection. I fixed them to my liking, spiders, worms, what ever I thought would be the most flattering to that person, that's how i would fix them. I made sure the personalities matched." "Wh-what!?" She was no different, her whole life she probably thought she was different, but she's not. Given the right circumstances everyone reacts the same way, except for someone truly genius and different. "He enjoyed it I know he did" I continued on, ignoring her cries "I only did it to get closer to Miss. Beam, with no one to love, she will most definitely love me! Now about you! How would you feel if someone took your life away and you were replaced by an impostor?"
© Copyright 2010 JCBWrite (rockscod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679514-Psychology--101