*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680029-Sex-Kitten-to-Sexual-Tigress
Rated: XGC · Novella · Erotica · #1680029
Sam is discovering her sexuality and discovering more about herself. and others.

How did I get here ? My life is unrecognizable. It is like viewing someone else's life. You want to yell “ Get out of there” or spout some wise advise . But when it is your life its not that easy. My boyfriend is a jealous, neurotic, possessive man. He was just annoying until I had an affair and added gas to the flames. Can you really blame someone for being insane when you push them to the point of insanity ? Andy is the type of guy you marry ; dependable and loyal. But believe me those traits can become boring.

Isn't passion supposed to be exciting and not predictable ? I like the feeling of being out of control; so wrapped up in the situations that reason and thinking is impossible. But when you return to your senses you return back to your life. Life full of stress, bills and responsibilities. The funny thing is that ; you rely on the steady pace of your boring life to go on autopilot when are wrapped up in passion. Great Sex, passion, or lust is unpredictable and intoxicating. Can sex without the passion be good sex even if your partner is well endowed and talented? The body can react to sex by habit or pure biology. Your body can have an orgasm without the adrenalin rush of unpredictable, off the chain sweaty hot, sex.

Sex with Charles is great sex without the passion. It is mind-blowing and leaves you satisfied and sore. But is it the wild sex and feelings accompanied with it that I love. Yes, Yes, Yes. Sex can be life a drug ; leaving you wanting to return over and over again just for the sexual high that you had during sex and after the orgasm. When I am with Charles my body goes into overdrive. I don't think of the consequences or even of what I am doing . That is until it is over and I am left with pleasure and a touch of regret. But Charles is not the only guy that has elicited these from me. The chemistry and sexual connections to some people are so strong that sex is explosive. However there are others that the sexual chemistry is not as strong and sex becomes an enjoyable chore.


Who am I? I am Sam, sexual deviant. Why do men want women to sex kittens but attack the mature sexual tigress that they develop into? The sexual kitten is cute , playful ,defenseless animal. While the tigress is in control, has claws and is not afraid to use them. Once I got my claws , I noticed that the games that guys play no longer worked on me. I became the huntress protecting my domain. Once a woman knows the game and can manipulate the pieces and players...we become become the tigress. Welcome to our Kitten Klub; where sexual kittens (women) go when they are tired of being played with. The tigress takes the kittens by the claws and make them intoan aggressive tigress.

© Copyright 2010 Lesarli (lesarli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680029-Sex-Kitten-to-Sexual-Tigress