*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680479-A-Dangerous-Love
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1680479
Me being in love with you is like the beautiful sunset
A Dangerous Love


Me being in love with you is like the beautiful sunset, or the beautiful baby blue sky after the sunrise. It’s like the feeling of a baby’s butt being rubbed against a cheek, or the sound of the ocean, or the smell of a chlorine field pool, or maybe even hands in a bad of flour.

My love is like an eruption of a volcano or a snow avalanche. My love is a wild fire, burning; burning for days it’s too mighty to be controlled and too furious to understand. My love is like a tornado sucking up everything you thought was yours. Why my love is stronger than the strongest wind, greater than the greatest earthquake…. Yeah that’s what it is an earthquake. The grounds of my heart open swallowing taking the life out of you. My love is mightier than a hurricane… My love carries the ocean drowning, rocking you to sleep.

My love is like an electric chair shocking sending an impulse through your body. More love is more lethal than any lethal injection. My sting is more deadly than any poisonous snake. My love is more dangerous than the atomic bomb… my love is the father of death. My love won’t stop until it catches your last breath and savors the last beat of your heart. My love is life and death all wrapped up in one.

© Copyright 2010 Princess Sunshine (woodsonk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1680479-A-Dangerous-Love