*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681316-Alexis-Batmin-6
by RCT
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1681316
Are they ready for a baby? Email me to tell me if they are!
I was cooking a supposable slim meal for Rob that night when he came in the door all sweaty. " Hi honey" I said not taking my eyes off the food. " Hey Lex" he said kissing me on the cheek.



I sat a bucket of home-made french fries on the table with fried chicken and peanuts. Rob stared. "this look like McDonalds gone slightly healthy" he frowned. I ignored his comment and piled the food on my plate.

" Robby we need to talk"

" The doctors appointment today, are we expecting"? Rob ask eargerly.

I clear my throat and get ready to let him down.

" Robby, Dr. Coke said my uterus is shaped like a "T"......... I can't have children Robert".

He dropped his chicken and looked at his lap. " I'm full, thank-you" he said and went to check his own non- profit blog online.

Tears stung my eyes and looked at my stomach. I dissapointed my husband and my father in heaven. I dialed up Anna and she said Hello in her cheery voice.

"Annie, I have a "T" shaped uterus" My body shook all over.

" It runs in the family Lex, calm down" she whispered. I wiped my tears and heard Rob calling my name.

"Gotta, go An, bye" I went to our room and saw Rob on the computer. " Honey, I don't mind you not having children". I smiled. " Rob you know you want a thousand of them and now you can't". He looked me in the eyes. " We can adopt or have surrogate children" Rob suggested.



I climbed into bed and fluffed my pillow. " My mom will freak when we tell her any of that" I laughed. "Night, honey" Rob said giving me a kiss and laying next to me. " Night" I mumbled dozing off.



























© Copyright 2010 RCT (maffei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681316-Alexis-Batmin-6