*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681815-Information-Profile-The-Oricasta
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1681815
The Oricasta's discription
Information Profiles The Oricasta

         The Oricasta- The pure crystal energy; now spiked sphere.
         Long ago, it was first created by a wolf Norean named Magiatha.  Its soul purpose was to protect all the Noreans by defeating the treacherous Demon Lonekill, who had all of Nore under her command.  The Oricasta did so, and thus became a beacon of hope for all who desire peace. 
         Before its first battle, it was just a large light blue glowing round sphere.  After however, shards burst out of it, leaving the rest of it all spiked over, but still in a round shape.  The Oricasta at first was an object of power for the Noreans.  No will of its own, it did what it was asked of it, but over time, everything changed. 
         Soon after it became that only the royals could ask it to do things.  Then, the royals each were given there own special word that would summon it to them.  Now however, if the royals use there special word to summon it and use its power, it’s at a terrible price.  This price, is there own life.
         None are sure how the Oricasta gained a will of its own, or when.  All that is known is that its demands are absolute, and cannot be cheated or bargained with.  With the Oricasta, there are no loop holes; no back doors.  On top of which it moves freely in any plain or world on its own, and it knows a great many more things than any living being.  Only the foolish dare to challenge its power, as it has increased since its last and first real battle.
         Even the shards that broke off from it have enormous power.  As we all know, good and evil are always in balance.  For the Oricasta, it is the same.  Back then the Oricasta was pure good and Lonekill pure evil.  The two became as one for a time and fought inside themselves to see who was stronger.  This did not go as cleanly as the tails tell.  Two of the many shards that broke out, the very last two were a white shard and a black shard.  Some believe that the white is a fragment of Magiathas soul; and the black a fragment of Lonekills.  Alas however, these two myths of Norean history remain as fairytales as they were lost in the dark space millenniums ago.  It is still rumored though, that the two still fight to this very day, and shall remain in battle for the rest of eternity.
         As for Sheru, she only seen the Oricasta once when she was young.  Just for an instant in the Human world, as a quick flash.  She thought that it was checking on her, but no one knows for sure.  But it was huge!  It was miles away yet it looked as big as a volley ball if you were holding it at arms length.  Luckily it can change its size at will, so it can fit in the castle and if it wished, or right in the palm of your hand.
         To this very day the Oricasta keeps its secrets hidden, but someday, as time moves on, they just might be reveled.
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681815-Information-Profile-The-Oricasta