*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641510-Character-Profiles-Chrystal
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1641510
Profile of Chrystal
Character Profiles Chrystal

         Chrystal- Is the fourth in command of Nore, and the fourth in command.  Her element is water and her sign is the sun, and is the eighth and youngest of her kin. (Norean)
         Chrystal shows us the animals of gray wolf being her main, dolphin and cat.  Though you’ll never see her with a cats’ tail, she has the grace of one when she’s not being completely distracted by shiny things.  She is the one who torments Lonewolf for her natural girly-ness.  By nature, she likes most creatures, mainly cute ones, but hates fighting, war, scary looking creatures, and darkness.  She is peace loving through and through.
         We believe that if Chrystal has any crystals like Sheru has, she would show them off because of her favor of shiny objects.  Or perhaps she keeps them hidden to attempt to be able to have a whole thought come out of her head.  Who knows?  We do know that she likes to tie a bell close to her tail tip, she can decide to chase her tail whenever she gets bored.
         Chrystal has, even though her personality is everything but, natural gray hair.  However she does occasionally dye it blond, but in wolf form its always gray no matter what.  She, like Moonstar, doesn’t have bangs; her hair just hangs down freely, naturally parting to show her face.  In both forms, her eyes are green as a field in springtime.  Chrystal likes pretty dresses, she does not care for elegance much as she actually likes to be able to move incase Lonewolf stars going after her.
         Despite her peace loving self, she does in fact have two weapons to choose from.  The first being a regular bow and arrows, and the more dangerous one, being able to talk people to death and acting like a little kid, making others feel bad.  Though she can prove to actually do her part when her sisters need her help.
         Chrystal uses only a little smaller white feathered wings, she doesn’t use them when Lonewolf is chasing her because she moves so fast that she doesn’t need them to stay air-born, but this is the only time she’ll be in the skys without them.

         Yes Chrystals name is spelt Chrystal and not crystal.  That’s the way I have spelt her name from the beginning and so that’s how I shall continue spelling it.  Besides, if I speak of Chrystal and the Oricastas crystals at the same time, you’ll know exactly the one I’m taking about by the spelling.  
         Codename: Ryusei
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641510-Character-Profiles-Chrystal