*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/168212-The-Hot-Tub
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #168212
This is an event in the story of two lovers.
He sat alone in the tub, his wife had succumbed to her exhaustion and retired for the evening. He sat there with only his Scotch, a good cigar, the moon and his thoughts for company. The moon was full, the night cold. The water temperature was a full 60 degrees higher than the air outside. Each breath brought a lung-full of crisp clear air.

He took a sip of the scotch and a long slow draw from his cigar. The smokiness of the single -malt was enhanced by the smooth smoke of his cigar. Alone at last.

He stretched his tired body out, allowing the warmth of the water to soothe his aching muscles.

"Hello, I was hoping I would find you here tonight." The voice was soft, husky, full of desire.

Startled, he looked around. He was still quite alone. "My imagination is playing with me", he thought. Another sip of scotch and draw from his cigar. He was really beginning to relax.

His eyes were closed as he sat there. An image of a woman came into his mind. She was blonde and athletic, green eyes, full lips, round firm breasts, slender waist, sexy legs. He felt the water move at the steps in the spa. This time he kept his eyes closed.

"Oh! It's hot!", said the same voice.

"It's great once you're used to it." He was only thinking this.

The voice responded, "It'll take me a few moments."

He felt the water rise almost imperceptibly as she submerged herself. With his eyes still closed he saw her move toward him. He felt her body against his as she took the seat next to him. He felt her reach her arm around him. A soft kiss on his cheek.

Raising his arm, he placed it around her shoulders. She was small, warm. In his mind's eye he could see her smiling. She nestled into his arm, turned her face towards him and placed her hand on his chest.

Somehow, he knew that this would all go away if he opened his eyes. He moved his head down to face her. He knew hers was moving up toward him. In his mind, he looked into her eyes, seeing her desire for his touch - the embrace that was to come.

Their lips met. Softly at first, increasing in sensuality and passion as the moments slipped by. He felt her lips part and slowly he moved his tongue to meet hers. Passionately they kissed, his left arm moving to bring her closer to him. His right hand cupping her breast. He felt her hand move on his thigh closer towards him. She rubbed him softly, lovingly. Her hand moving up and down on him.

He moved his hand off of her breast and helped her straddle him, face to face. Still not opening his eyes, he saw her smile at him, passion in her eyes. She threw her head back as he placed her nipple in his mouth. It was taut. He kissed it then took as much as he could of her breast into his mouth. His tongue flitted around her erect nipple causing her to gasp for breath. His hand massaged her other breast, feeling her warmth. He brought her closer to him. Her hands began playing with the hair at the back of his neck.

She settled herself down on him. He felt himself sliding into her. Feeling her part for him as their bodies were joined together. When she had him entirely inside her, she moaned a soft, guttural moan and began moving on him. They kissed again. More passionately than before. They were lovers now. His tongue penetrated her mouth while he penetrated between her legs.

She moaned louder. He knew she was reaching her peak. He did not want her to climax just yet. Lifting her up, he turned her around and sat her down again now with her back to him. They were again joined together. This time, he wrapped his arm around both her breasts while his left hand moved lower to massage her. He could feel himself moving with her as he massaged her. Felt her tighten. Heard her moan.

Suddenly, neither of them could hold it any longer. He came inside her and could feel her clamp down on him in her own climax. She leaned back to kiss him, wrapping her arm around his neck.

Still with his eyes closed he admired this view. With his head over her left shoulder, he could see the swell of her breasts just above the waterline. He could feel her legs still straddling him and he placed his hand on her belly. He was still inside her and could feel her move with his touch.

Slowly, she dismounted him, nestling back to the position she was in before they made love. He wrapped his around her soft shoulders. She placed her hand on his strong chest. He knew she was looking up at him. He bent to kiss her again. Softly, less urgently than before. After the kiss, the two lovers sat for a while. They didn't speak. They only listened to the beating of each others hearts.

Unable to stop himself, he opened his eyes to look at her. Nothing! He quickly looked around, but she was no where to be seen. One moment she was in his arms, the next she was gone.

Wondering what had happened he reached back for his cigar. The fire was gone. The tip cold.

Only the soft fragrance of her perfume remained.
© Copyright 2001 storyreader (kavner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/168212-The-Hot-Tub