*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683372-Sakina-The-Demon-chapter-1
by Fiara
Rated: 13+ · Other · Experience · #1683372
A demon come back for the revenge of her other half. The story of a demon and a Angel.
My name is Sakina no I do not have a last or middle name... Demons have no use for them. I don't know how old I am but by human standards I suppose you'd say I'm around twenty one when in truth I am thousands of years old. I have wolf ears silver hair with green stripes long green bat like wings and skin as pale as the moon and eyes silver to prove how cold I am supposed to be. I was concieved the day before the fall of well you know that...
This story has nothing to do with him... Not anymore atleast... Born in the fiery pits of the ninth gate I am a powerful demon born of two fallen angels I don't know who my father was nor do I care. Did you know when a child is created wheather in hell on earth or in heaven nothing is decided they're as pure as the snow in the sky. Nothing is born evil after all. My earliest memories are in the garden of eden there to meet the angel i was to be bound to. So as to not out number the other Gabriel and Lucifer made a agreement for every angel born there would be a demon and the same for the other and said angel would be bound to said demon for all eternity if one dies so dose the other unless there is self sacrefice from one or the other in which case  one of which is needed to stay alive. Again at this point we don't age like you do when I looked eight Paris was stealing Helen to become a princess of Troy.  I always came to the garden to find my other half how beautiful she was and kind she had such a good heart. Now to the reason as to why I have written this story. If you are reading this run away I no longer care I'd prefer if you just lay still but whatever works for you.
Humans always experimenting always putting your nose where it dosn't belong because of you she's dead. You should think before killing a Angel and setting it's Demon free... I'll kill you I'll kill you all... I don't care If you wish you could help I don't care if you wish you could turn back time and make everything right. I will extinguish the light of humanity as you have extinguished the light of my heart. It's doom day people and I pray you are ready for the consequences of your sins.  Fight me if you think you can I dare you I who have already extinguished millions dare you to come after me.
If your a angel reading this then bring it on smite me, exile me, fight me but if you come after me you better be ready to kill me. I won't rest in piece until every human is dead. I swear on every drop of blood in my body. My angel my sweet angel you shall be avenged I swear on every drop of blood in my body. My sweet sister I love you more than anything and I will have revenge for your death and then I shall meet you in oblivion as I promised.... May God have mercy on your souls humans for I shall have none on your bodies.....
If your reading this I wish you the best of luck out living me like I said demons don't age as fast as you do and if you think killing me is a option I wish you luck and wisdom. Oh and Organization search and rescue I shall come to your base soon enough I know where you are but enjoy what hope I give you. I do not wish to be worshiped or be called divine or even admired I wish nothing but your destruction best case scenario take eachothers lives now before I find you...
I shall take my time destroying you all I don't mind if a few escape while I take my time more to hunt later.... Hmmm I seem to have made a monolague.... Guess it fits the part of the villan but guess what humans there is no superman batman or any hero to save your horrible lives. Pray for your souls thats all you have now... I wish you luck surviving Sakina Demon and The Destrution of Earth. Have a nice day
Post 03/14/1366690
P.S. Happy Pie day
© Copyright 2010 Fiara (fiarabutterfly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1683372-Sakina-The-Demon-chapter-1